When's the MLS going to get some Demo love?

I mean, seriously? I can understand when the demo only had the really, really big leagues in the demo, but putting Australia and Norway into the demo and not the MLS?

Garbage.

You know, there are American fans who enjoy *our* domestic league...

I mean, seriously? I can understand when the demo only had the really, really big leagues in the demo, but putting Australia and Norway into the demo and not the MLS?

Garbage.

You know, there are American fans who enjoy *our* domestic league...

Could be down to seeing how many people play those leagues , and then the top x amount of countries go in to the demo? As mls was "broken" everyone said then maybe not as many people play in the MLS.

Or could be down to not working properly yet

Could be down to seeing how many people play those leagues , and then the top x amount of countries go in to the demo? As mls was "broken" everyone said then maybe not as many people play in the MLS.

Point taken, but more people in other countries may play the A-League, I think non-Americans find the whole Salary Cap and Draft things a bit daunting! I sure do, doesn't stop me trying though!

Well then if MLS was in the demo a lot of us would go play it and give feedback and improve it. And in all the demos recently we have never gotten MLS quickstart.

Miles was satying on twitter last night that they rotate the countries in the demo, so it'll be the usa's turn eventually. No idea how they select the leagues though, probably completely at random.

Ha ha ha. If you believe that, I've got a plot of land I'd like to sell you.

Point taken, but more people in other countries may play the A-League, I think non-Americans find the whole Salary Cap and Draft things a bit daunting! I sure do, doesn't stop me trying though!

I'm not sure if I read this right but the A-League doesn't have a draft.

Archived