Why were these players left out of the squads for the European Championship!

The hell is this?!

u21z.jpg

Maxi casually scored a hattrick in the Champions League final last week and all 4 of them have not missed a match for their nations this year, Oz and Maxi are both key parts of their sides. Oz is also considered to be Turkey's best player!

This isn't even the first time I've seen this, Portugal left out both of their star strikers (both 21, and both at my club) for the previous European Championship despite them being their only good strikers and one of them essentially winning them the World Cup 2 years earlier.

The hell!

The hell is this?!

u21z.jpg

Maxi casually scored a hattrick in the Champions League final last week and all 4 of them have not missed a match for their nations this year, Oz and Maxi are both key parts of their sides. Oz is also considered to be Turkey's best player!

This isn't even the first time I've seen this, Portugal left out both of their star strikers (both 21, and both at my club) for the previous European Championship despite them being their only good strikers and one of them essentially winning them the World Cup 2 years earlier.

The hell!

Have you withdrawn them from internationals recently? If you have it s known bug.

• Administrators

They all play for fairly strong nations - there is a bit of an issue with older players reps not dropping quickly enough which I think could explain this, but yeah I very much agree there's an issue here and it's something we're aware of. We'll be looking into it for any future version. Thanks.

They all play for fairly strong nations - there is a bit of an issue with older players reps not dropping quickly enough which I think could explain this, but yeah I very much agree there's an issue here and it's something we're aware of. We'll be looking into it for any future version. Thanks.

I think it's the other way. Older players rep's should stay high - look at Del Piero, Totti, Vieira etc. It's the younger players who need sharp rises in rep when, for example, they score a hat trick in the CL final.

There is a knowed bug, that any player (from a human team) that has been withdrawn from international team, will never be call back again.

However, theres is a way to "normalize" the situation using FMRTE. For some reason, when you withdrawn a player from international squad, a relation is created, and that relation prevents the player been call back again.

If you want, i can explain how to eliminate that relation, using FMRTE. With this done, the player will be available again for international squad.

There is a knowed bug, that any player (from a human team) that has been withdrawn from international team, will never be call back again.

However, theres is a way to "normalize" the situation using FMRTE. For some reason, when you withdrawn a player from international squad, a relation is created, and that relation prevents the player been call back again.

If you want, i can explain how to eliminate that relation, using FMRTE. With this done, the player will be available again for international squad.

If you read the thread (i.e post #2 and #4), this has already been covered :thup:

Is there a way to repair this situation, using the FMRTE.

The procedure is as follows:

1) Open FM

2) Load your FM save game

3) Open FMRTE

4) Load the game

5) Search the player that is international withdraw.

6) Go to the "relations" menu

7) Look the entrie that looks like this:

Type: Blank

Unknown: Unknown

Value: 50

Change the values on that entry to something else, for example:

Type: Likes person

Player: Messi

Value: 100

8) Save the changes in FMRTE (dont forget this)

9) advance one day in FM

The player is again available for international duties.

I dont consider this a cheat... So far it's the only way i know to correct a knowed bug.

Archived