Over it

Let's be pedantic here, there's no such thing as a disallowed goal, if an offence was committed before it entered the net it's just not a goal period;)

Would you feel the need to rant if the ref managed to blow just that bit earlier? because the end result is exactly the same, you just miss out on the heart stopping bit when you think you've scored.

Debate?:)

On rethinking that I have to concede that a disallowed goal would be one which was valid but wrongly called by the officials, but then you have to ask how many of those which caused the rant were in fact valid.

I understand the argument mate, buT I guess I was a tad frustrated as I lost 1-0 and had 3 disallowed goals. I guess its open for debate

Happened with me, except Defoe was on an unlucky run of form where he had not scored, then all of a sudden he scored 4 goals in 2 games (hat-trick in the first game, 1 in the second game) all of which where disallowed. Before anyone asks, yes i lost both games :(

Can you confirm the definition of disallowed goals as PaulC uses this term.

English Premier Division

---------------

Games played 380

Goals per match 2.79

Shots per match 25.62

Shots on target per match 9.73 (38%)

Goals per match (home) 1.59

Shots per match (home) 14.30

Shots on target per match(h) 5.42 (38%)

Goals per match (away) 1.20

Shots per match (away) 11.31

Shots on target per match(a) 4.32 (38%)

Penalties per match 0.16

Penalty conversion 0.13 (81%)

Own Goals per match 0.10

Disallowed Goals per match 0.22

Clear cut chances per match 3.20

Blocked shots per match 5.76

Hit woodwork per match 0.96

I think it has more to do with the whistle coming too late in FM. Players can run around quiet some time from an offside position before the ref blows his whistle. At least on my game most of the disallowed goals should never had come as far as an actual finishing.

Archived