Started a Liverpool save (and obviously a big LFC fan)

My first season I managed to crack back into Europe by finishing 3rd and only missing out on the title by 4 points. I only signed one player during my first season, Neymar for £25m.

Board offered me a new 4 year deal at the start of the second season. With the extra champions league money and sales of many players (aquilani, insua, maxi, jova etc) I was able to bring in Adam Johnson, Lee Cattermole and Lukaku (a bargain at £4.5). This was a much tougher season, every top team dropping points (much like this season) and the 'big 6' were seperated by only 5 points. I managed to claim 4th spot on the last day of the season and unfortunately lost in the fa cup final. I had a deal lined up to bring Ronaldo to Anfield aswell (£10 up front and £56 in installments...he had fell out with Mourinho and requested a transfer)....anyways just days after the FA Cup final loss and awaiting to hear if Ronaldo would accept my contract offer (£175k a week) I got the sack!

Was genuinly deeply suprised!!!!

Boards don't seem to feel that 4th spot is challenging for the title.

If you were never in 1st or 2nd spot and only just nicked 4th it is harsh but you never did challenge for the title like you promised.

Archived