Sitting in your rocking chair, many years from now.......

If you in your 20's, like me.

Have you ever wondered what you will be doing in 40 years time, when your old, and wasting away.

Do you think fm will still be about then, and if so, what would your predictions be?

By then im sure we will have some sort of sci fi 3d tv, some sort of computer, similar to the matrix, where you literally pick up bits of information with your hands and place them where you want them. Pick up certain players and put them on the pitch where you want them in your formation.

When will fm ever end.....or will it?

1 - Your 60's is not considered old anymore so unless you have had a really unhealthy lifestyle, the chances of you simply wasting away is very slim.

2 - I imagine the technology you talk about will be with us in the next 10 years - Judging by the likes of the XBOX Kinect, Wii and windows touchscreen technology.

3 - In the next 30 years mankind will wipe themselves from this planet.

;)

In 40 years time, when I play FM I want to smell the dodgy microwaved pies from the back of the stand whilst I play. And if my club physio is female I'm charming her in to virtual poo-tang in my office on downtime from winning my 40th PL in a row.

Old and wasting away? :(

I'm a sprightly 40-something... I feel anything but old.. I'm not sure that I will at 60...

However... I imagine FM will have evolved into some sort of virtual world by use of the technology that you mention. We won't just play at being a Football Manager, we will actually BE a (virtual) Football Manager.. (well, maybe one day ;) )

@TheGulls "3 - In the next 30 months mankind will wipe themselves from this planet."

Fixed! :)

Anybody who is in thier 20s now will, in 40 years time, be looking forward to working for another 20yrs because us 55+ dodderers will have spent all your pensions funds. Hope you enjoy your job. He-He.

Steve C 57, News at Ten, not wasting away just yet.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived