Are you the vengeful type?

I'm Barcelona in 2021, and my best player, a right winger who plays as an inside forward for me (50 goals last season), has just had his leg broken in September of that year, and is out for 5-6 months. I've got the players to manage without him just about, but it annoys me that I'm just past the transfer window. Plus, I think he'd have been odds on favourite for world player of the year if he'd stayed fit

So I now want to work out how best to get my revenge on the player who broke his leg. I'm contemplating buying him on a long term contract, and then sticking him in my B team with no training. Though chances are I'll just target him in the return leg. Any other ideas on how I can get my revenge?

buy him,bury him,fine him at any chance you got!oh oh and put him a nice nickname so he may be ashamed of himself for the rest of his virtual football carreer to the point his virtual wife and kids will dump his sorry ass(and all that from a broken leg)!hope it helps :p P:S:yeah i think i´m kind of the vengeful type!

Both fine suggestions. I'll take them on board. Perhaps I'll slyly mention to my Assistant that I want the guy.....gone......

I think I'll not sign him on this one, but next time I start a game, he's mine. Might as well ruin his career from the start....Raphael Calvet.....I'm coming for you.

Or, you could set an example for both your club and your city...forgive him. Understand that the offending player is overcome with guilt and remorse and let him know that all is forgiven. Be the Ghandi of footie and turn the other cheek.

Or, you could set an example for both your club and your city...forgive him. Understand that the offending player is overcome with guilt and remorse and let him know that all is forgiven. Be the Ghandi of footie and turn the other cheek.

that´s jesus who turns the other cheek...and screw that and the realism :p i stand by my earlier statement disgrace his life in the most horrific fashion you can think of(there are no limits to imagination);)

Nah, that'd be reasonable, and the right thing to do. So of course I won't do it.

I broke Agbonlahor's foot after setting him for hard tackling one game as underdogs, we won and it felt really really good (he was too fast and there was no way to deal with him, don't think i'd intentionally set hard tackling before wither, so a pretty good result)

So get whatever revenge you can cause at the mo they're probably laughing from can to can't

Sorry to bump my several day old thread, but I just had to. Played Real Sociedad, who the leg breaker plays for, and noticed he wasn't on the pitch or bench. Checked him out after the game, and he's apparently got a broken leg and is out till the start of next season following an injury in training! I consider this FM giving me the revenge I wanted!

But is it revenge if you buy him and are paying him (probably MORE than he was getting at his old club) to sit at home doing nothing or just to train for no actual reason?

Even if you get him injured or cause his career to stagnate, you'll still be paying him good money... The best revenge is tackling him hard every time you play against him, and hoping the game universe will take care of killing his career.

But is it revenge if you buy him and are paying him (probably MORE than he was getting at his old club) to sit at home doing nothing or just to train for no actual reason?

Even if you get him injured or cause his career to stagnate, you'll still be paying him good money... The best revenge is tackling him hard every time you play against him, and hoping the game universe will take care of killing his career.

This is a good point. I'd be half tempted to use FMRTE to punish him. Give him a tiny wage and a 10 year contract and make him suffer. But that would be extreme. Think I will just try and hurt him everytime I play him. As said though, missed my chance this season as he broke his own leg in training a few weeks before we met again.

Also, my star winger is back and I'm very happy about this. :D

Archived