Job interviews & Transfers

Think this would be a good addition to future FM's if done correctly, I know they have a connection to Everton so could always ask there Chairmen for Ideas on Questions etc, Just think It would make it better then just clicking on Apply for job button, then just being told if you got it or not.

Also I think you should be able to talk to a transfer target when trying to offer a contract to tell them your aims for the future or how you see there role at the club, I find It quite frustrating when they say there not interested without even having anytype of discussion with you or your club.

Sounds good but kind of pointless... If you have to convince a player to sign for you there's obviously only one thing you would say (eg. "join our club, your ambition matches ours, we want to be in the prem next season"). Their role at the club is already an option in the contract negotiation screen. Would almost instantly be as annoying as press conferences imho.

Sounds a great idea. Just gotta hope if it is implemented it doesn't end up as dull and repetative as press conferences have turned out to be.

I think it would be slightly different, as they wouldn't be as frequent unless you're Steve Coppell and I think there would be less questions etc. so hopefully not as repetitive if it was implemented. +1 good idea :thup:

Are there any real life managers who enjoy press conferences?

HOLLOWAY :D

And i believe this to be an amazing idea, you could have the conversation with the player/agent telling them that if your a mid table side you want Europe in 2 seasons say, also the same with job interview.

I like this alot THUMBS UP!!

Wouldn't have to be questions as such, but things like what aims you have for the club and then this would relate to how the board judge you in the coming seasons,

cplpeters1900, thanks for the thumbs up, totally agree with you, like you say it would be great to tell players your ambition for the future.

Repetitive if you go for a job interview every week... Which I dont, I also dont try to sign millions of players so when I do want to buy a player I should be able to just more than offer his a wage I should get to speak to the player.

Archived