Siblings through the Youth Team

Never knew a brother would come therugh the youth team.

I have Elton Montiero and the new season came along and new intake of youth players and there was a regen Nathan Montiero. Same nationality so i checked favoured personnel and Elton was listed. Jus checked Eltons and Nathan is listed.

First time i seen this! lol

i know for the amount of time this would take to set up they could have fixed....... well nothing.

You know you can add yourself to the game as well if you want, Riz posted up instructions in another thread so you can add yourself to the database without using the editor.

• SI Staff
So do I. This could have taken 20 minutes possibly 25 minutes programming time away from bug fixing...

I was actually about to reply to this last night already. This "feature" has been in for quite a long time, possibly since the CM days and yes, it probably took about 15 minutes max to implement the code needed. I'm guessing it was probably Marc Vaughan who originally put it in and knowing how he works, this was probably done on his "own" time, possibly on the train on the way back from work :)

Would probably prefer SI spent their time fixing bugs than adding in stuff like this tbh...

Bugs are not necessarily prioritised due to importance - otherwise minor bugs would never get looked at.

I have no idea how SI do their bug-fixing but they may even have a "minor works" team that takes care of all the small bugs and small features that are unlikely to break things.

Archived