Match of The Day Feature

Whilst playing FM I often find myself attending matches to analyse and scout my next opposition. However as much as I would still continue doing this, I think a good feature to implement would be a chance to see match highlights in a package at the end of every weekend (Match of the day style). This saves on clicking on each individual game to watch the goals or highlights and means you can keep up to date with what is going on in your league. This could also be implemented for cup competitions.

This would also help the feeling a lot of people get when they are a few seasons in to a game and have no idea who is playing for who and struggle to keep track of what other teams are like. With this feature after every matchday you could have the option to view these highlights back to back.

What do you guys think?

Shouldn't take too much memory as highlights from all the games are saved to view individually anyway. Glad you like, just think it makes it easier for managers like me who like to watch other games as well as their own team in the game.

You could also increase the realism by having a little punditry after each highlights, just a screen showing some comments like "And Arsenal show now of snapping out of their recent run of poor form, that's 4 defeats on the bounce now, they desperately need Fabregas back fit". Something like that anyway

Archived