When do you score most of your goals?

In what time period do you score your goals?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. In what time period do you score your goals?

• 1st to 15th minute.
    • 15th to 30th minute.
    • 30th to 45th minute.
    • 45th to 60th minute.
    • 60th to 75th minute.
    • 75th to 90th minute.
    • No real pattern.

I have been paying a bit more attention to my backroom staff lately, and they have told me I seem to score most of my goals in the 16th and 30th minute. Taking this into account, I started jotting down when my goals where scored, and over a season, almost 62% of my goals where scored before the 30th minute in a game.

I was just wondering when you scored your goals, and what you do (if you know) to make that happen.

I have been paying a bit more attention to my backroom staff lately, and they have told me I seem to score most of my goals in the 16th and 30th minute. Taking this into account, I started jotting down when my goals where scored, and over a season, almost 62% of my goals where scored before the 30th minute in a game.

I was just wondering when you scored your goals, and what you do (if you know) to make that happen.

so, let me get this straight before i enter the poll, are you saying that the backroom staff is playing a guessing game?

so, let me get this straight before i enter the poll, are you saying that the backroom staff is playing a guessing game?

No, they got it right. I just never paid attention. 62% of my goals where scored before the 30th minute.

looks to me like they got it right, 62% before 30 mins, probably most of them in the 16-30min range...

last 15 minutes for me :thup:

Out of 42 games, my results are...

0-14 - 8

15-30 - 19

30-45+ - 17

45-60 - 13

60-75 - 8

75-90 - 16

TOTAL: 81

This is with Tamworth in the BSN out of 36 games in the league, 2 FA Cup games and 4 FA Trophy games

Seems you score closer to the end of both halves .. do you end up winning the game where you score later?

Archived