Arsenal Team

I'd probably swap song and Fabregas in terms of role and duty and if you get a counter attacking opportunity their could be up to 8 of your players bombing forward leaving you quite exposed at the back. I'd probably have at least one of the wing backs on a defend duty if it were my team

I'd stick Almunia up top for starters. Why isn't Eboue playmaker? Clichy has a fine scoring record' date=' I'd drop him in the hole behind Almunialdo. Rosicky at left back. Maybe drop Fabregas to the bench in order for Bendtner to start as holding midfielder. Apart from that, perfect.[/quote']

worst advice ever. i hope you were kidding.

Switch Fab to AMC and put SONG as the defending CM and Wilshere as the support CM and you will get what Arsenal really uses on game days...if everyone wasn't hurt!

What roles do you have your front four playing?

I'm interested because I have just started a New Arsenal save with the same formation I have Walcott in as an Inside Forward “Attacking” since I figure I would rather have him pushing right up with the striker ready to run on to through balls. But you have him in a support role.

Archived