Altering The Game

That type of action is illegal.

If you're good at programming and software engineering then you should persue more useful endeavours such as building a nice portfolio of projects so you can get employed :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it illegal if you do it for your own pleaseure?

Like, I buy a book, and think I would like a different cover and modify it and leave it on the shelf. Its my product, I purchased it, I'm not re-selling it.

I want FM to have a new module for stadium viewing and editing. i tell nobody and distribute it nobody. Is that really illegal? We do modify much of the database already.

Look what the Polish FM community did with the close-up 3D thing?

Just asking btw.

Is it illegal if you do it for your own pleaseure?

Like, I buy a book, and think I would like a different cover and modify it and leave it on the shelf. Its my product, I purchased it, I'm not re-selling it.

I want FM to have a new module for stadium viewing and editing. i tell nobody and distribute it nobody. Is that really illegal? We do modify much of the database already.

Look what the Polish FM community did with the close-up 3D thing?

Just asking btw.

Hopefully this doesn't digress from the theme of this thread, but I'm really interested to know what the Polish FM community did with the 3d thing. I searched through the forums but didn't find anything. If you could point me in the right direction, it'd be great. Thanks.

Hopefully this doesn't digress from the theme of this thread, but I'm really interested to know what the Polish FM community did with the 3d thing. I searched through the forums but didn't find anything. If you could point me in the right direction, it'd be great. Thanks.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/259168-FIX-CAM-3D-New-cam-views-for-FM-2011!-download

That type of action is illegal.

If you're good at programming and software engineering then you should persue more useful endeavours such as building a nice portfolio of projects so you can get employed :thup:

It certainly isnt illegal if you dont try to sell your altered product.

Archived