players called the new someone ect

this is a thread i know there is allready one somewhere to put players you find dubbed the new.but i am starting a new one tell me playeres dubbed the new but try and get rare one's like the new shearer,baxter ect has anyone found the new george best ans jim baxter or kevin beattie or duncan edwards.

Originally posted by Liverpool Rule---Jehrome:

If you know there is already one why start a new one icon_confused.gif

because it is good to have a new one so please just help me out have you found any of the players listed or other one's if someone's found the new duncan edwards then well done as duncan is the best ever.

People just don't like threads about threads or new threads that are old threads. I don't see why you didn't just add to it.

As for Duncan Edwards, most people don't know how good he was and with so many younger players coming into FM, they would probably be wondering who this Duncan Edwards character is.

I'm in 2016 and as yet haven't seen a single regen described as "the new....."

Originally posted by Nomis07:

I'm in 2016 and as yet haven't seen a single regen described as "the new....."

I just mentioned on another thread that thro' using an in-game editor I've noticed that regens tend to have relatively low PAs, which could explain that absence.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

I just mentioned on another thread that thro' using an in-game editor I've noticed that regens tend to have relatively low PAs, which could explain that absence.

Could be true. However I also had an Argentinian forward who had a PA of 188, 20 finishing, 20 composure, 20 heading, etc etc everything about him said Batistuta to me, but still no comparison.

in managing my italian team probably about 4-5 years into the game i managed to have 2 players both touted as "the next fabio cannavaro" at once.

catch was that i didn't use real players in that game, so fabio cannavaro didn't exist icon_razz.gif they were 2 very different type players too, 1 was a strong fast brusing defensive minded only player, and the other was slower but very good all around, much more attacking minded and creative.

i've had a couple players though touted as the next so and so but i've never heard of any of the players they're touted as other than cannavaro. i'm not sure if this is just because they're compared to pretty obscure people or if they're starting to get compared to other earlier fake players in my game now (it's around 2021 now).

Archived