english hero??

sorry if this has been asked, i couldnt see it, i decided i wanted to do all the achievements, and one is english hero (You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England) does anyone know what league u have to start in, is that litreally the lowest league possible, or like league two?

With it stating the Lowest possible league, I would think that means the BSS/BSN seeing as the levels 1-9 (i think it is) aren't in the original game and are only available via manually downloading them.

I'm sure this acheivement is broke though. I got Havant and Waterlooville up into the Premier League and still don't have it. :/

If you have Steam offline for any of the achievements, they don't count.

Also, does anyone know if the achievements work with an edited database?

And also... you shouldn't transfer savegames between computers when you want to fulfill achievements. At least they don't work for me.

E.g. I had a savegame on one computer and proceeded 3 seasons, then I transferred it to another computer and proceeded another 5 seasons and only then I got the achievement for being at a club for 5 years.

If you have Steam offline for any of the achievements, they don't count.

Also, does anyone know if the achievements work with an edited database?

I've never had it offline EVER when playing Footy Manager. I've heard other people have these problems. Probs just a bug with STEAM. Bit rubbish though. I wanted that achievement.

Archived