A couple of things that could be included in future versions

Having just reached my longest career on the game ( 2036 ) there have been a couple of things I have noticed during the duration that I feel could be improved/implemented.

1: When offering players for loan please can we have an option where we can instruct "Only offer to clubs where player will be a valuable first team member".

2: Increase the history records section to include most appearances ( not JUST the league ), most goals ( not JUST the league ) and most assists ( not JUST the league ).

3: When viewing a players history I can only see league goals scored in seasons gone by - please change this so I can see goals scored in all comps and then have it broken down into league, cup, europe etc.

4: In my current game I have spent £80m in 26 years whilst I have received £823m through player sales - so why do managers need to keep saying "jealous of all the riches at my disposal" like I have done a City/Chelsea instead of calling me Mr wonderkid talent spotter/fantastic manager etc for the profit I have made.

5: Have ball boys in the game - after my 1700th game I am getting peeved at player x walks to corner flag - player x walks back to 6 yard box to get ball - player x walks back to corner spot with ball - player x takes corner. Happens a lot with corners grrrrr.

6: Let me gloat at other managers - A certain Mr Simon Church hates me a lot - his currently mega-rich (tycoon) sunderland have struggled in the league despite their resources whilst I have won the last 12 consecutive titles. Every time we play he tells me that they will get the edge over us blah blah and he doesnt think much to me as a manager.

Where is the option in interaction to say "ahahahahahaha have it you muppet" or something more literate??

7:Stats for new stadiums - such as first game, first win, biggest win/defeat at new ground etc.

8:Brighter orange balls when plaing in snow - its like a spot the ball competition for most of the game

9:I can praise a player in the media saying he is quite a talent etc - but what if I want to comment on someone and say they are overrated, an embarrasment to their club etc??

I'm sure there are many more but have to refresh me brain for a while.......

Oh yeah one final one - give me the option to tell a player that their agent is being a greedy muppet and until he gets new representation then he wont be getting that bumper new contract.

you know if you click on each season on a player history you can see how they performed in each comp each year yeh?

I dont think number 9 would be added really, can you think of many instances of that happening in real life?

Rest of your ideas are quite good actually!

Having just reached my longest career on the game ( 2036 ) there have been a couple of things I have noticed during the duration that I feel could be improved/implemented.

1: When offering players for loan please can we have an option where we can instruct "Only offer to clubs where player will be a valuable first team member".

2: Increase the history records section to include most appearances ( not JUST the league ), most goals ( not JUST the league ) and most assists ( not JUST the league ).

3: When viewing a players history I can only see league goals scored in seasons gone by - please change this so I can see goals scored in all comps and then have it broken down into league, cup, europe etc.

4: In my current game I have spent £80m in 26 years whilst I have received £823m through player sales - so why do managers need to keep saying "jealous of all the riches at my disposal" like I have done a City/Chelsea instead of calling me Mr wonderkid talent spotter/fantastic manager etc for the profit I have made.

5: Have ball boys in the game - after my 1700th game I am getting peeved at player x walks to corner flag - player x walks back to 6 yard box to get ball - player x walks back to corner spot with ball - player x takes corner. Happens a lot with corners grrrrr.

6: Let me gloat at other managers - A certain Mr Simon Church hates me a lot - his currently mega-rich (tycoon) sunderland have struggled in the league despite their resources whilst I have won the last 12 consecutive titles. Every time we play he tells me that they will get the edge over us blah blah and he doesnt think much to me as a manager.

Where is the option in interaction to say "ahahahahahaha have it you muppet" or something more literate??

7:Stats for new stadiums - such as first game, first win, biggest win/defeat at new ground etc.

8:Brighter orange balls when plaing in snow - its like a spot the ball competition for most of the game

9:I can praise a player in the media saying he is quite a talent etc - but what if I want to comment on someone and say they are overrated, an embarrasment to their club etc??

I'm sure there are many more but have to refresh me brain for a while.......

Oh yeah one final one - give me the option to tell a player that their agent is being a greedy muppet and until he gets new representation then he wont be getting that bumper new contract.

all of the above 100% !! Including the 'slagging the players off' idea... I tend to do it anyway, just can't do it "in game" :p

Archived