I've finally done it! Thought i'd share

Please forgive my 'Oh look at me' Thread but i just wanted to share with you my happiness after years of trying i have finally won back to back promotions with Torquay and am sitting proudly 11th in the Championship with no money and not a clue what to do next? It does make me laugh when people rant on these forums about the game being fixed or pre programmed , i have said this loads of times but i have finally pulled my bloody finger out and sorted through my tactics and brought in better players and gambled more on younger lads, disgarded youth's that my ass man said ' no good' i still brought them in and trained them and sold them on for profit and or amde them star players (albeit for Torquay) Also i've noticed if i play less probably three times a week o concentrate more!

Just thought i'd share

Thanks guys, it's got me thinking as well , i'm slightly worried to leave because i've done all i can etc.... but i'm assuming no one from the premier or champioship will come in for me? The trouble is (now the negative part) i've really done all i can, would you just stay on see what happens? It will break my heart to undo all the hard work by being relegatred

Well, it probably sounds a bit defeatist but they've given me 50 grand to spend and i can't attract the players to really push for a solid Championship run, i guess i'm a victim of my own success as i really want to take them all the way, however my players are not that good, it's just they palyed really well as a team and scored lots!

Well, it probably sounds a bit defeatist but they've given me 50 grand to spend and i can't attract the players to really push for a solid Championship run, i guess i'm a victim of my own success as i really want to take them all the way, however my players are not that good, it's just they palyed really well as a team and scored lots!

just build mate, a few free's to sure up the backline etc you will be fine.

Its up to you, im a seasoned LLM so I just like to try and help people slog it out in the lower leagues

I got back to back promotions with MK Dons on FM09...not managed this time with Charlton though.

Well done by the way, no disrespect to Torquay, but I cannot imagine it is easy to do this with them. Rotherham, maybe, but not Torquay, I think they got relegated on my latest save.

Archived