Impossible to get a job when starting as unemployed?

I wanted to try something different and start the game as unemployed. I wanna get at a very low profile side and eventually work my way up to manage a top side. But I cannot get a job. Almost a year of the game has gone by and everytime I show interest in managing a club or apply for a job, I get completely shot down and dismissed due to my lack of experience.

On previous games, you had the same problems but did eventually get a job. But on the recent game I have had no suck luck.

Is there anything you can do to help you get a job?

I wanted to try something different and start the game as unemployed. I wanna get at a very low profile side and eventually work my way up to manage a top side. But I cannot get a job. Almost a year of the game has gone by and everytime I show interest in managing a club or apply for a job, I get completely shot down and dismissed due to my lack of experience.

On previous games, you had the same problems but did eventually get a job. But on the recent game I have had no suck luck.

Is there anything you can do to help you get a job?

What leagues did you load? & what did you choose for your reputation?

There are a few clubs that will offer you a job as a sunday league footballer (hereford being a consistent example in the english leagues-i presume they are set to do it) but I find semi-pro footballer gives you a much better starting point.

You may have to limit yourself if a bigger club offers you a job initially but, on balance, it does work better when starting unemployed. If you are after realism I had to ask myself how many clubs of a english league 2 type rep are going to take a punt on someone whose only experience is sunday league? Assuming you stay with your first club for half a season or so your rep will then be based on that club and your performance at it anyway.

Sunday league will get you a job at some Blue square N/S clubs if you are looking to start at that kind of level but not higher (except the cheapskate lunatic chairman of Hereford!)

I find that nationality will help or keep you from getting jobs that are in your experience range. I usually can't get the Hereford job as a Sunday League manager who isn't British.

I wish I could get the Hereford job with a Sunday League manager who is British!

i started unemployed with sunday league footballer and got the reading job after about 3months

:eek:!

With Sunday League rep, I can only get BSN/BSS jobs and thats if the team is struggling / underachieving.

Archived