Which CM/FM game to play that I can get through a season in a day or less?

I have played 08/09/10/11 to death now and just want a CM or FM game that is quick to get through and take a team to the top in a limited amount of time, is there one?

Doesn't have to be FM/CM not too bothered about graphics either, any help please?

Just seems like a long time to play the game, thought it was my computer speed as it takes about a day and a bit to get through one full season..

Well it depends how much I play in a week but I tend to get through 4-6 matches an hour when playing.

Seasons can take me anywhere from a week to a month to complete.

Maybe try cm 01/02 which is available for free now. On a half decent computer you should get through seasons pretty quick.

Second this...! I gave up on FM when 08 came out and loved every minute of it, very simplistic and good for bashing through seasons. Make sure you get the patches (most versions you get now are already patched) and if it interests you then look around the Internet as there are quite a few people still playing/supporting it who provide database updates etc so all the latest players are where they should be!

You'll miss FM though. Eventually. Took until FM10 for me but I came back :) think that although I prefer the simplistic match engine of cm 01/02, the rest of the game is much better in the FMs now...

I have been playing Champ Manager 01/02 with 2010 Season update and it took me 3 hours a season...

I have been Helping Coventry from Old Divisions 3 to Top of the Premier League in just 5 Season.....

Now I am on Season 2031 heh heh :)

P.S. The Europe Cup is harder to win thought :(

Archived