2 bugs that bug me!!!!

Their is always the poor manager that has to go through the whole of the season and before every game the press are saying that 'Team X are losing patience with Manager Z'. This is clearly a bug. Every match this season, my inbox always has had Phil Parkinson in every time. They lose and he remains in charge. ZZZZZZ SI, sort it NOW!

Another thing, don't know if anyone else has picked up on it BUT every game, the opposition manager always picks out a new player they see as the main threat? Every player of mine must have been called the main threat this season? I think not only does it happen too much, but surely there is one specific player that nearly every manager fears? Not a different one every game!?

Time to sort it SI. I thought the new patch would sort it but clearly not!

Another thing, don't know if anyone else has picked up on it BUT every game, the opposition manager always picks out a new player they see as the main threat? Every player of mine must have been called the main threat this season? I think not only does it happen too much, but surely there is one specific player that nearly every manager fears? Not a different one every game!?

Aha! yes i get this all the time, very rarely is it a player on my team thats on fire or banging in the goals, they always seem to fear the ones in the reserves or the player who havent played for 4 months!

Those are the worst bugs you can find?

Well the first one isnt a bug - managers do go the entire season being 'under pressure' (avram grant?), but if you are actually getting the message every day, then thats a bug. Ive gotten a message about wenger at man city about once a week.

The second one, well, personal opinion really. If you have a team of super stars then its realistic to have managers worried about different players.

The second one, well, personal opinion really. If you have a team of super stars then its realistic to have managers worried about different players.

True, but when I'm newly promoted Tenerife (prediction: 18th) and Guardiola of Barcelona is worried that my fullback(!) has to be stopped... well, it is my personal opinion that something might be wrong with these dangerman comments.

This is just a minor issue though, only slightly annoying. I can live with that.

True, but when I'm newly promoted Tenerife (prediction: 18th) and Guardiola of Barcelona is worried that my fullback(!) has to be stopped... well, it is my personal opinion that something might be wrong with these dangerman comments.

This is just a minor issue though, only slightly annoying. I can live with that.

Well the reverse could also be true - if you have a whole team of nobodies, when someone is asked who they think the most dangerous player is then there isnt one outstanding one to pick, hence the wide choice.

I had that for four seasons, every game, Roman Pavluchenko must be stopped, even when he was injured for three months they still saw him as a threat.

Problem with Roman is it destroys his confidence.

Why does it destroy his confidence?

Their is always the poor manager that has to go through the whole of the season and before every game the press are saying that 'Team X are losing patience with Manager Z'. This is clearly a bug. Every match this season, my inbox always has had Phil Parkinson in every time. They lose and he remains in charge. ZZZZZZ SI, sort it NOW!

Time to sort it SI. I thought the new patch would sort it but clearly not!

The second one is actually SI's "fix" to an original bug! Before the "fix" the opposition managers would always target the same player which would usually result in him having poor morale for the entire season. To fix this SI made it so that the same player would not be picked all of the time. The result of this is that managers do seem to "fear" some unusual players!

The second one is actually SI's "fix" to an original bug! Before the "fix" the opposition managers would always target the same player which would usually result in him having poor morale for the entire season. To fix this SI made it so that the same player would not be picked all of the time. The result of this is that managers do seem to "fear" some unusual players!

Yeah quite often they 'fear' a player who is injured ..

it is designed to make palyers nervous. I find that it doesnt always pick the best player but usually the player in the best form.

Not it my game. I think it's completely random, as i say quite often they 'fear' a player who is injured or a player that hasn't even been in the side for a while.

Archived