Player reactions are completely randomn

I fined a player 2 weeks wages for dismissal in a previous match.

The player was unhappy and requested a conversation.

I saved the game

I then stated:

1) I stick by my decision > Your unproffesionalism amazes me > Player refuses to back down, is unhappy and then requests transfer!

I re-load the game and state:

1) I stick by my decision > Your unprofessionalism amazes me > Player backs down, apologies and his personal status changes to 'feels he has a good relationship with you'

Get a grip. I mean normally these little occurances dont matter, but when your star players future is decided on a randomn toss of a coin? Surely there has to be some logic behind player responses and not, as i say a toss of a coin... Amazing?!

I fined a player 2 weeks wages for dismissal in a previous match.

The player was unhappy and requested a conversation.

I saved the game

I then stated:

1) I stick by my decision > Your unproffesionalism amazes me > Player refuses to back down, is unhappy and then requests transfer!

I re-load the game and state:

1) I stick by my decision > Your unprofessionalism amazes me > Player backs down, apologies and his personal status changes to 'feels he has a good relationship with you'

Get a grip. I mean normally these little occurances dont matter, but when your star players future is decided on a randomn toss of a coin? Surely there has to be some logic behind player responses and not, as i say a toss of a coin... Amazing?!

If I could save real life and go back to the moment you had that hissy fit and posted this thread, would you still do it? Randomness is part of the human makeup. I saw a drunken man kick a lamppost last night. For the previous 6 years I'd lived in the house he'd drunkenly walked past and never once kicked that lamppost. If I could save and go back, would he do it again?

If I could save real life and go back to the moment you had that hissy fit and posted this thread, would you still do it? Randomness is part of the human makeup. I saw a drunken man kick a lamppost last night. For the previous 6 years I'd lived in the house he'd drunkenly walked past and never once kicked that lamppost. If I could save and go back, would he do it again?

Possibly the best response to a moan I've seen for a while :)

And I love the way that he only responded to the bit about the drunk.....

Possibly the best response to a moan I've seen for a while :)

And I love the way that he only responded to the bit about the drunk.....

I guess he responded to only that part, because that is the point he's trying to make, in the opening post.

Archived