Health and Safety

Just about to begin my 1st season in the championship with Bouremouth, took out a 6.5m loan to buy my stadium, to read in my inbox the following message :

The Heath and Safety Inspectore has closed part of the west stand, reducing the capacity by 2600 :eek:

Has anyone else suffered this?.

When will they let me have my seats back!?!?

If you were more financially responsible it wouldn't happen. What needs to happen is a generally more responsible attitude to running a football club needs to be introduced by the board. It could obviously vary according to their ambition, but the financial system in FM currently is open to abuse. You can spend almost limitless amounts of money as a Premier League club when in reality they wouldn't sanction it.

I asked the board to buy the stadium they accepted, i didnt think it would acquire a loan. Anyway since when does Health & Safety act on financial issues?

I think he has the wrong idea. Health and Safety is exactly that, might be a structural problem or a direct problem to someone’s health? I’ve never had one of these, so it’d be interesting how it turns out, if you could keep us updated?

I think he has the wrong idea. Health and Safety is exactly that, might be a structural problem or a direct problem to someone’s health? I’ve never had one of these, so it’d be interesting how it turns out, if you could keep us updated?

On FM it's related to the condition of your stadium and your finances. It happens a lot in the lower leagues. If you are doing okay financially the board will fix problems in the stadium and it will appear wherever stadium management does on the finances. If you are struggling financially that work doesn't get done, which makes the Health & Safety come in and close down your stands.

On FM it's related to the condition of your stadium and your finances. It happens a lot in the lower leagues. If you are doing okay financially the board will fix problems in the stadium and it will appear wherever stadium management does on the finances. If you are struggling financially that work doesn't get done, which makes the Health & Safety come in and close down your stands.

But his board agreed to buy the stadium, so there’s obviously money there ..

Haven't seen it myself yet (just hoping it doesn't happen to me, only got a capacity of 2500 to start with!) but to anyone that has had this happen, not that it particularly matters, but are these changes reflected in the match engine with a part of the stadium shown empty?

Just about to begin my 1st season in the championship with Bouremouth, took out a 6.5m loan to buy my stadium, to read in my inbox the following message :

The Heath and Safety Inspectore has closed part of the west stand, reducing the capacity by 2600 :eek:

Has anyone else suffered this?.

When will they let me have my seats back!?!?

Are you sure that its your stadium?

Just seen another come through with a reduction of 1800, but there was a different team badge on the right hand side, no where in the text indicated it was for their team or mine. so to be honest i dont think either were for me.

ha.. so is that something for SI to look into or just me not paying enough attention to whole page :p

Archived