Youth facilities

Hello,

This is the first time in fm 11 that i have asked the board to put any money into any of our facilities and they accepted, i was very pleased because i am building the club around a youth policy, anyway it was confirmed that it would take just under a year to complete which was no problem for me, i didn't mind waiting but the it came to the date where it was meant to be completed, apart it never was finished, so what the hell has happened ?

Youth-Factiliesmvq_th.png

unfortunately its a bug...if im correct in what i think your experiencing, is stuck on planning?

on one of my saves it was stuck on 'planning' for over 5 years...and never came off it...

Oh bugger :(

I am building my whole club around youth, it gonna be impossible now without the facilities !

Despiting my youth and training facilities are both on top level since years I have always had crap young recycle bins since years and the less worst young player I had was good only as traffic lights cleaner as job.

Have you ever had a young player good at least to be sold for 5-10k ? I mean at least after 10 years of top youth facilities.

Thanks

Despiting my youth and training facilities are both on top level since years I have always had crap young recycle bins since years and the less worst young player I had was good only as traffic lights cleaner as job.

Have you ever had a young player good at least to be sold for 5-10k ? I mean at least after 10 years of top youth facilities.

Thanks

Managing a Finnish premier league side I've had State of the Art youth facilities for at least 10 years and NOBODY has ever been even close to make it to the team. One player plays as a rotation right back in the same division in a rival team but he came through in a time when I had good/excellent youth facilities. And information screen says my facilities are equal with the likes of Man united. (however my youth recruitment is still average since i haven't ever had an option to request an improvement to it.)

I don't see what helping the environment has to do with youth players on FM.

Archived