How to get the best out of Khouma Babacar?

well mate it depends on the system in a 4-2-3-1 your looking at a complete forward attack in 4-4-2 deep lying forward support complete forward support or attack , target man support or attack. i never used him as a target man being manchester city we played to nice football for one of them lol but found major success with the other 2

im playin as liverpool using a 4-2-2-2 formation with wingers pushd forward im using babacar as complete striker with torress set to poacher both scord 20 plus goals las season and babacar started new season with 2 assists and a hatrick ive also used him as target man at times and he can do very well in that role id say to use him as complete forward set to attack in formation your playing

IMO, you are only 2-3 seasons in (and he's only about 20?? that time?? ) and I believe he still need a few years in to develop into a top marksman. In my save, I signed Yaya Sanogo to my R Madrid and Barca signed Babacar. So, I personally never tried Babacar myself. And they don't do quite well when they are young but when they reach around age 23-24, they become top scorers in Liga BBVA every year, swapping #1 and 2 spot.

I find that it's the same for almost all my regen strikers as well. So, just give him a few years and he'll be your top dog :)

That thread is useless just a load of posts saying how he ends up and what his stats are like. I just wana know if anyones had him scoring a stupid amount of goals and what they did to do it.

Then ask in that thread, not in this forum. There's a lot of factors that make a striker the league's top scorer of the season. I doubt you can replicate the same result with just a similar tactic.

That thread is useless just a load of posts saying how he ends up and what his stats are like. I just wana know if anyones had him scoring a stupid amount of goals and what they did to do it.

I think you should try actually reading the thread. Also that is the correct thread to be asking this question. Not here.

Post #8. Brilliant player, signed him for £10m for Blackpool on the demo and he scored nearly a goal a game for me as an advanced forward.

Post #36. I've got him as a Target Man with Attack mentality, alongside an Advanced Forward.

Post #37. Poacher or Advanced forward usually for me in a 4-2-3-1

Post #38. Quick update for you guys, heres my Babacar in Sept 2015. I think he's pretty much done with the stat increases now. Last season he scored 17 in 30 games total with 12 assists and 7 MoM awards. He doesnt score ridiculous amounts for me but he never has a bad game, average rating over 30 games of 7.88, I play him as a Complete Forward Support.

I could go on but I think you get the point. Actually read the thread instead of skimming through it. At the end of the day, there isnt a best way to play him. It all depends on how he fits into your team. Theres four examples all playing him differently and all getting good results. Put him in your team and experiment.

Complete Forward Attacking. I also have a 40m supporting attacker playing alongside him, Neymar on his left and Zarate on the right and 2x 30m midfielders which might also contribute to his amount of goals.

Scores over a goal a game.

Archived