Job Offer Bug!!

So, I have been the Tottenham manager for the past 3 seasons and I get offered a job by Barcelona for 36k a week, but I cant accept the offer because they minimum amount in the dropdownlist is 56k per week, which Barcelona wont give me.

Do SI test this game at all ? How many patches/fixes have been out since release and they still can't get the simplest of things right.

Thanks SI for ruining my Save... What is the point in continuing to play this save if I cant accept a job offer of a higher reputation club, it defeats the whole object.

SI FAIL.

bugzx.png

Do SI test this game at all ? How many patches/fixes have been out since release and they still can't get the simplest of things right.

SI are already aware of this issue and it is something that will hopefully be corrected for the 11.3 patch. As far as I can see, this issue was spotted towards the end of December (unless I've missed an earlier report), so it is not something that has been known since the initial release of the game.

SI are already aware of this issue and it is something that will hopefully be corrected for the 11.3 patch. As far as I can see, this issue was spotted towards the end of December (unless I've missed an earlier report), so it is not something that has been known since the initial release of the game.

Not good enough I am afraid, my game is ruined in my opinion and now can't carry on with it in the knowing that I can't accept a job offer else where at a higher reputation club. Im wiping my hands with FM2011 now... I'm done with the dam awful game.

Not good enough I am afraid, my game is ruined in my opinion and now can't carry on with it in the knowing that I can't accept a job offer else where at a higher reputation club. Im wiping my hands with FM2011 now... I'm done with the dam awful game.

There's not a lot else I can say except that this issue is reasonably rare and is unlikely to happen the next time a club makes you an offer, it is not something that happens every time a club approaches you.

There's not a lot else I can say except that this issue is reasonably rare and is unlikely to happen the next time a club makes you an offer, it is not something that happens every time a club approaches you.

It shouldn't happen at any point, ever, if the game was actually properly tested and properly produced

I've said a couple of times, I've reverted back to FM10 because it was a game, an enjoyable one at that. FM11 is poor, very poor and a backwards step, a half finished offering where even a few months down the line, the majority are still suffering

It shouldn't happen at any point, ever, if the game was actually properly tested and properly produced

I've said a couple of times, I've reverted back to FM10 because it was a game, an enjoyable one at that. FM11 is poor, very poor and a backwards step, a half finished offering where even a few months down the line, the majority are still suffering

without this getting into another "OMG SI never test games" thread, the bit ive highlited i would love to see you back up.

Of course it shouldn't happen, but you can appreciate that if it has taken around six weeks after the initial release for this bug to appear then the chances of spotting it in testing were pretty slim.

I had it happen with a contract renewal at Everton. They wanted to give me £44,000, the lowest available was £98,000. I can't understand why there is a minimum limit on the drop down menu at all.

A better option would maybe to have a tickbox that says 'Have your agent handle contract negotiations'.

Archived