Does anyone have a save where they are around 2100+

I have one currently 27 years in, I'm so into it though that I can't see me ending it anytime soon, maybe I should make 2100 my target. Problem is I have 10 or so nations loaded so could be pretty slow by then. I have so far only taken 1 days holiday, and that was only to get through a match that kept crashing if I tried to play it - was very strange, after 4 or 5 attempts I holiday'ed it and it simulated the match. Otherwise though I never holiday it.

So anyway I'm nowhere near it yet but I shall come back in another year or so and let you know what the world of football could be like in 2100 !

I have one currently 27 years in, I'm so into it though that I can't see me ending it anytime soon, maybe I should make 2100 my target. Problem is I have 10 or so nations loaded so could be pretty slow by then. I have so far only taken 1 days holiday, and that was only to get through a match that kept crashing if I tried to play it - was very strange, after 4 or 5 attempts I holiday'ed it and it simulated the match. Otherwise though I never holiday it.

So anyway I'm nowhere near it yet but I shall come back in another year or so and let you know what the world of football could be like in 2100 !

What's the story of your save (who have you managed etc.) so far?

There has been a holiday save for fm10 uploaded which is in the season 2209/10!! The link is in the Collaborative CSE Youth Intake/Player Development Analysis and Experiment thread in Challenges,Sign-Ups and Experiements.

The leagues run were England (Down to BSN/BSS) and Austria (Down to 1st Division)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SFDEIY4A - The link for the holiday save.

Archived