Currently I have unlocked

Sugar Daddy - I think this is win 15 competitions / cups (if the number is wrong then go with the vague version - win alot of competitions / cups)

No Transfer Windows - Make alot of money in the transfer window (sounds vague I know), when it finally popped up for me with Burnley I had sold 498mil and bought 31mil. No one has been able to confirm when this officially pops up, and it seems to be different for different clubs.

No Work Permits - Buy alot of players that need work permits, not sure on the amount, was too hard to track with the amount of investment in youth I was doing.

Ones I know about

Member of the board - Cannot be Fired - Aquired after 10 years at the club (only 1 season to go for me ;) )

Your Son - Have your son play for your club - Aquired after buying a player, having him play for you for you at least 10 years (last year was confirmed you could do this across different clubs), and have him retire with a testomonial. - Prob the hardest to get as it takes so muh time, wont see this for another 10 seasons in my game.

International Manager - Get a Job as an international manager in your career and you can start a new game as international manager. - Still waiting for current England Manager to get the boot for this one.

Thats all I know, also really want to find out what the new secret one is that was implemented this year.

No Loan restrictions

What is it?

Quite an obvious unlockable which can be enabled/disabled when wanted in the menu's preferences.

This can only be done with a club team.

To unlock:

If you know then please post

What it does:

Removes any loan restrictions such as loan windows.

Still, anyone with any ideas?

If you want to find out you can do me the opposite of what I am doing at the moment and start as Man City (must not have unlockables preference) and loan your whole squad out and see if you get it.

It's not this, I have infested heavily in youth for the my whole career (2018 atm) and usually loan out 20+ players a season, I am assuming it will be to do with loaning in.

• SI Staff
I just started with Real Madrid after removing my preference file from my PSP and I have loaned 27 players in but not unlocked it yet.

Edit: 40 loans in and I give up.

(major hint)

Its not to do with the number of loans done - its to do with how they perform at your club ...

Currently I have unlocked

Sugar Daddy - I think this is win 15 competitions / cups (if the number is wrong then go with the vague version - win alot of competitions / cups).

I unlocked Sugar Daddy after three successful seasons at a club in the A-League. I'd won four trophies, had always kept the board happy with my wage bill and had never spent all of my transfer budget. I guess how you unlock it depends on which club you manage and the expectations of the board.

I probably wouldn't use 'no transfer windows' if I unlocked this one as I'd want to keep the game realistic but I like the look of all the others - especially the 'owe you one' unlockable where the Board grant any request made.

Also keen to unlock international management. Is the unlockable achieved by becoming an international manager or do you have to win a tournament as well?

(major hint)

Its not to do with the number of loans done - its to do with how they perform at your club ...

Ok ok, now im guessing loan player has to win Player of the year (or equivelant awards)...hmm that'll be a tricky one to get

Marc any hints on the new addition to this years title? Or even what it is called so we can brain storm on how to get it

I'm in my 5th Season at Barcelona and I have won literally everything possible in every season apart from the Champions Cup in my first season.

I haven't unlocked Sugar Daddy though?

Think it could be random depending on the clubs reputation, unlocked this in 3rd season with Burnley, and had only won a handful of trophies.

Wouldn't make much sense to invest in Barcelona considering they are already financially superior to most clubs in the world

• SI Staff
I'm in my 5th Season at Barcelona and I have won literally everything possible in every season apart from the Champions Cup in my first season.

I haven't unlocked Sugar Daddy though?

The requirements vary depending on the club you manage to keep it challenging - hence the 'requirements' for a small club are lesser than if you're say Barcelona (I believe there is a minimum requirement of having managed over 5 seasons also btw).

The requirements vary depending on the club you manage to keep it challenging - hence the 'requirements' for a small club are lesser than if you're say Barcelona (I believe there is a minimum requirement of having managed over 5 seasons also btw).

Marc...stop avoiding the question

New Unlockable....hints now please!

At the conclusion of the 18/19 season I resigned from my position at Liverpool, having nothing more to accomplish.

I then took over Cheltenham, and despite bringing the club to the brink of bankruptcy, I managed to win the BSP, finished with healthy finances, under wage budget with 400k in the bank.

I also had a player on loan (from another BSP club no less) win BSP player of the year, so now all loan restrictions are lifted, which should help Cheltenham in their meteoric rise to the Premiership.

What bugs me however, is that the player in question is from a club that is being relegated, yet he won't sign for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Im in September of my 11th season and haven't been offered the board position yet, anyone else got specific experience of when it should come?

I've won a major trophy every year and have got 2 players I purchased in the first window who have taken part in every season.

League is Belgium.

Help...

Im in September of my 11th season and haven't been offered the board position yet, anyone else got specific experience of when it should come?

I've won a major trophy every year and have got 2 players I purchased in the first window who have taken part in every season.

League is Belgium.

Help...

Takes 10 years at the same club, mine popped up around January 1st of the 11th season

• 3 weeks later...
Takes 10 years at the same club, mine popped up around January 1st of the 11th season

Same here, just been given a position on the board. Need to play one more season and I should fingers crossed have my son in the youth ranks - have one player I got on a free and one that I bought pretty much due for retirement and both will have been at the club for over ten years. One of them must surely retire soon!!

I did have a question though, do they have to have a testimonial before they retire for you to unlock the 'your son' unlockable? Is it automatic when a player decides to retire after ten years at a club?

P.S I've unlocked Sugar Daddy, No Loan restrictions and Place on the Board so far.

I did have a question though, do they have to have a testimonial before they retire for you to unlock the 'your son' unlockable? Is it automatic when a player decides to retire after ten years at a club?

Yeah the player gets a testimonial after retiring with a club after playing 10 seasons (note playing*, as in he needs to have played at least 1 profesional game for each of those 10 seasons), after the testimonial the board will contact you asking if you would like your son to join the ranks, dont hope for much though, I got a 1 star goalkeeper as my son who frankly has no chance at all in breaking my world class team, and would of been released if it wasnt for the fact he was my son.

Yeah the player gets a testimonial after retiring with a club after playing 10 seasons (note playing*, as in he needs to have played at least 1 profesional game for each of those 10 seasons), after the testimonial the board will contact you asking if you would like your son to join the ranks, dont hope for much though, I got a 1 star goalkeeper as my son who frankly has no chance at all in breaking my world class team, and would of been released if it wasnt for the fact he was my son.

Ah right thanks, I'll keep going until one of them gives up then! Luckily both were mainstays of my team from when they joined so they've both played every season. Won't hold out too much hope of my son being any good though! :(:D

So, my son 'Luca' was promoted to the first team when my long serving striker Christian Stuani retired at the end of my 11th season. Ten long years at the club, scored the winner in the testimonial and even his long-serving manager made a second half appearance :D

He is rated as the 6th best YOUNG midfielder at the club, so doubt he'll ever get a game, sent him out on loan straight away and he's playing well enough in the lower leagues. Should make a decent championship level midfielder i reckon, won't be setting the world alight though :(

Also, with a name like Luca I clearly have a very hot Italian supermodel of a wife in-game. Go me!

• 2 months later...

Just got the 'loan' unlockable in my first season. I didn't even know it existed until about 10 minutes ago. Wasn't sure how I acheived it so done a quick search. It seems my player Vladimir Weiss (on loan from Manchester City) got this for me by winning Young player of the season.

• 3 weeks later...

I had an idea for a new unlockable.

I couldn't find the thread about this.

The unlockable should be where you get a few WORLD CLASS youngsters it could be called La Massia or Class of 92 or something less homo.

I'm not sure what you have to do to unlock this however.

Archived