Transfers question

Sometimes I have some very good players, but pretty much old (28-30) and I would just like to sell them on a good fee, because they deserve it. If I transfer list them, they become unhappy and I will not get a high transfer fee. If I decrease his squad status, he becomes unhappy. Everything I do seems to lower the expected wage when I want to "silently" get rid of a player. Do you have some advices?

This happens IRL mate. SAF didn't want to get rid of Ronaldo so Madrid has to cough £83m for him. Van der vart is easily worth £15+ mill, yet spurs got him for £8m because Madrid didn't want him. Almost half price, thats what sometimes happens. Plus when a player is 30 it's hard to get there 'true' fee unless there a GK cause there stats will just reduce.

I've never paid more than a player's value for a transfer-listed player. The same should be true for human managers. If you want to get rid of someone you're not in a position to make too many demands. You may get lucky and have a club bid for a player you were thinking of selling anyway but if you transfer-list a player you won't get full value for him.

Proof -> ignaciomonrealprofiletr.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It was changed in the last patch,along with player values,pre 11,2 Man Utd frequently bought Maicon for 30 - 33 now they have to spend 69 million euro,which is ridiculous and totally unrealistic.We need the transfer fees slightly lowered for 11,3.The only problem with transfer system this year was player interaction,why people couldn't just see that.

I've found it easy enough. I'm Liverpool, have completed 5 seasons, and wanted to have a revamp of my team, getting rid of the older players(29-31), and give my talented youth a shot. Sold a 30YO Ronaldo for 43 million, a 2YO Dzeko for about £25million, a 31Yo Robben for £13m, and a 29/30 Agger for £20m. Barcelona bought 2 of those 4, it helped that they'd been after each of them for a long time, and had been making bids for them before I'd offered them out.

If you leave a player out of the team long enough, he will get unhappy.

If you refuse to play him and keep him unhappy, he will eventually ask for a transfer.

Ive found that players asking for a transfer genrally get higher bids on them, or that may just be my imagination.

The thing is that when AI offers their players, other AI managers are generally bidiing double the value. But when human manager offers out a player say valued at 5M, for 10M, then we only receive a bid of 5M, where as if AI does the same, then they get 10M. Surely that means they got an advantage over us no?

Depends on the player. If you are offering old worn out players or young no hopers, then you are lucky to get face value. If you offer out a world class player I bet you get more than their face value. The human players seem to do whatever they can to hang onto unhappy star players, the ai just sells them.

Archived