Why this bug not fixed yet ????

Guest vegyegan

Maybe they just want shut of him. I see you are playing in dollars, so it not a lot of money for bayern to lose, in fact would they save over the term of his contract if they get shut of him now.

As said above, not a bug. He's worth under £1 million and they probably just want him off the wage budget. If no one buys him for a million they will still have to pay his contract for a length of time. Getting rid of him for nothing may save the club more than a million in wages

Guest vegyegan

Im playing as Southampton and let a £100k player leave for nothing as nobody would pay for him, this actually will save me money over 3 years, however I sold an other £100k player for £50k cause a club would pay that and it still saved me money over 3 years. So maybe they will drop the value of the second player if there is no interest

There could be any reason for them wanting rid of the player. He may be on a large wage and they want to get him off the wage bill. Maybe he's not registered/won't be registered so he's just collecting a wage and not playing. He may be a disruptive influence on the rest of the squad etc.

Guest vegyegan

No dont think its a bug for a second as i would make a similar decision if the players are complete pance. It frees up room in squad cuts wages and maybe give more game time to a younger better prospect in the reserve team.

No dont think its a bug for a second as i would make a similar decision if the players are complete pance. It frees up room in squad cuts wages and maybe give more game time to a younger better prospect in the reserve team.

Man United consistently release players to Chapionship & League 1 teams. I heard on radio Five Live the other night from a football league club (forget the exact one) who specifically loan in Man U and Arsenal players with a view to taking them on full time if they dont make the grade. His exact words were "give us a head start when they are released form their contracts".

I think for these larger clubs like Man U there is a certain code that they will release a player so they can continue their own career rather than hang onto them to get what is to them peanuts / or alternatively you could argue they are so ruthless they cut deadwood as soon as it is apparent a player wont make the grade.

Guest vegyegan
Man United consistently release players to Chapionship & League 1 teams. I heard on radio Five Live the other night from a football league club (forget the exact one) who specifically loan in Man U and Arsenal players with a view to taking them on full time if they dont make the grade. His exact words were "give us a head start when they are released form their contracts".

I think for these larger clubs like Man U there is a certain code that they will release a player so they can continue their own career rather than hang onto them to get what is to them peanuts / or alternatively you could argue they are so ruthless they cut deadwood as soon as it is apparent a player wont make the grade.

Yeah, thats my point. Also with a restriction on the first team squad places are more valuble, if they are 21 they have to be included or no use to the club.

Archived