MindGames Manager 2008..

Damn i´m sick and tired to this game!

No matter if youre much more stronger than opponent, you lose if you dont pick the right words for the media and for the players. Obviously, you say "I expect a win", when facing much weaker opponent. But no, you lose because opponent says to its own players "No pressure". This sucks BIG time!

And vice versa, you can beat almost every stronger opponent just picking the right words..

I think this is ********, i´ve never had these kind of goofs with LMA Manager, etc..

Thx Si Games though, for very entertaining MingGame Manager..

Back to LMA.

A tiny and i mean tiny part of winning a game is saying the right things i don't reply to media and i take 2 seconds picking teamtalk and i've never had any problems. I don't like saying this but its probably your tactics. Your decision to go back to LMA makes all your opinion on football management games void anyway tbhicon_wink.gif

I noticed this aswell hence why i always say 'no comment'. It seems flawed and the adverse effects are too great when they are used. If you expect a win against a weaker team you lose or draw. If you say you dont except to win against a bigger team then you do. If you say 'no comment' its based more on your teamtalks and tactics. Which is what i prefer.

Simply...do not use the media options and you wont have a problem.

Archived