SI don't answer

incredible: nobody of this community can't answer me.

try interacting with players who have announced they are retiring. if there is no option to request them to reconsider then there probably isnt an option.

i'm not entirely sure but that would be the best way to determine whether the option is in the game or not

incredible: nobody of this community can't answer me.

I'm fairly certain it is still in the game. You have to remember the game is only two weeks old so matters like this may have not crept up in-game yet.

I'll see if there's someone in my squad I can test it on, but I'm 99% certain it'll still be there.

Oh, and the reason SI aren't answering you rapidly is a) this isn't a customer service utility and b) they're focusing on the Bugs forum by and large.

The option exists in FM 10, so it probably exists in FM 11. The thing is, you don't get the option for everyone who thinks about retiring. Its a random interaction, probably based upon the current age of the player, personality etc...

If you're pleading with players not to retire you must be desperate. Let them put their feet up and blood some youngsters instead :)

if you had a player like lampard who would be an excellent mentor and hadn't yet attained their non playing stats yet then it is an excellent idea.

there is also the fact that some players decide to retire gracefully when they are still near the peak of their ability and if you feel there are a couple of years of top level performance left in him then why is it so desperate? especially if you can't afford to replace that player with one of similar quality

Archived