anyone won the epl?

I was at the top with west Ham towards the end of my first season and lost it on the last day to Liverpool by 2 points. Didnt buy any players in the first season, just kept the original team. Started my second season a little slow though. I did manage to sign Neymar and Micah Richards in the summer as I am now in the Champions League. Also signed Ben Haim permanently for £1. Desperately trying to sign Victor Obinna after a very successful season on loan to me but he is now back at Inter doing very well and worth over £8m.

I was at the top with west Ham towards the end of my first season and lost it on the last day to Liverpool by 2 points. Didnt buy any players in the first season, just kept the original team. Started my second season a little slow though. I did manage to sign Neymar and Micah Richards in the summer as I am now in the Champions League. Also signed Ben Haim permanently for £1. Desperately trying to sign Victor Obinna after a very successful season on loan to me but he is now back at Inter doing very well and worth over £8m.

Impressive. As Spurs, I lost the title to Man Utd on goal difference in the first season on the old game. I had VDV too. Harry copied me.

Won it 5 times with Hull City in FM2010 and won champions league once along with many domestic cups. Went one season completely unbeaten. So then decided I couldnt achieve more than that and decided to move to Athletico Madrid but then FM2011 came out

So they say i dont belive it for 1 second

they posted screenshots of all their transfers and how they did in both first and second season. It was pretty impressive but they made all their transfer payments over 48 months so if they don't keep winning they could be financially ruined.

In my fourth season with Reading, third season in the EPL, top after 10 games. Made some massive signings in the summer including Sergio Busqets, Esteban Granero and Artem Milevskyi all for free. Already had Hargreaves, Matty Upson, Scott Dann and Ben Foster. Have a great chance of winning I reckons! I'll settle for a CL spot though.

Archived