"Do the Double" Steam Achievement bugged?!

Both me and a friend have completed the double, me in the Spanish La Liga and he did it in the EPL. We both did not recieve the achievement on steam. I have actually done it twice now.

Is this broken/bug or am I getting this wrong somehow?!

Where you online when you did it? IIRC it doesn't register offline achievements and I believe that you need to be online for both parts of the double.

Yes I was online

Stop bumping the thread. It's rude and won't get you any answers more quickly.

If you noticed the time stamps of when I bumped the thread you would know I'm not trying to get answers quickly.

Was steam friends down at the time.

Not as far as I know

Another related bug, I'm playing in France with Lyon and Gomis getting top scorer of the month for September gave me the award for top league goalscorer, which should be over a whole season.

lol wtf

If you noticed the time stamps of when I bumped the thread you would know I'm not trying to get answers quickly.

Seriously? You don't consider bumping two hours after you post to be a little bit impatient? Or posting AND bumping twice all within nine hours?

You've lurked for 3 years then choose this as your first post?!

ha ha that is so funny, on the topic though, I have done the double and also the treble the first 2 seasons yet it is still a locked achievement. Dissapointing to be honest. Sega need to get this fixed

Also it seems 'Best In The Business' for winning Manager of the month award 10 times is also stuffed, i've won it 15 times in almost 2 seasons and still not achieved. Also 'Super Cup Glory' is buggered I think. I defeated Man Utd 5-0 in the 2011/2012 Super Cup yet I didnt get the Achievement on steam

You've lurked for 3 years then choose this as your first post?!

Yep! It just made me chuckle - I post on a few forums, although obviously not this one up to now, and...y'know, people bump threads. I get that. Such rapid bumping is a bit much, but fair play - that happens too. What cracked me up though was when someone called him out on it his response was so high-handed as though it was totally ridiculous that anyone could consider this to be in any way unreasonable.

I'm all about the big issues, me. ;-)

Incidentally, I haven't really "lurked" for three years - I only signed up because some of the forums that I wanted to look at aren't visible if you don't. I have to admit to having followed a few threads in that time, I guess (the Mohiddin Son business, someone who created a team of wonderkids in the lowest division and then watched their careers) but not lurking exactly. Well, maybe lurking. Not really though. Sorta, I guess.

...I'm conflicted on the point.

Archived