Players fitness issue

Does anyone know why the players fitness is crap? I can barely play the same team twice in a row when I have two matches a week. This never happened on previous versions. It ruins the game. The players are match fit before the game then there fitness will be 60% at HT.

i have not noticed this with my arsenal squad, even pre season with games bunched together (towards last 2 games maybe)....so maybe its a training/facilities/lower league thing?

No. I noticed it with Porto. Maybe not as serious as the 2 first posts but still affects even players that have high stamina and natural fitness..

Am not sure if is an issue or just part of the game now. Do you have a fitness coach(es) employed? Could be a mix of a tough training schedule and too many games? Depending on the quality of players/staff it may just be something to have to deal with at some clubs?

Am playing current game as Liverpool and struggle to get 2 games in a row out of Torres without his fitness dipping way down.

have you increased your training workload? do you have a fitness coach? are they of a decent standard? do your players have low stamina or natural fitness

In order.

No. Two or three. 5 stars. 15-17.

Also has little or nothing to do with the tactic as the players that are affected aren't even the ones running the most. (at least in most matches)

Does anyone know why the players fitness is crap? I can barely play the same team twice in a row when I have two matches a week. This never happened on previous versions. It ruins the game. The players are match fit before the game then there fitness will be 60% at HT.

60% is not bad thats problery what most players are like in reallife

Archived