dont need crystal ball i just no

have played fm for years but am unhappy with fm11.i no tatics and player instructions ect make a big differance to how your team plays but have found haveing played 15 prem games so far there are paterns witch make all of that pointless.i just no for instance if i start well with a very good man utd (rooney berbatov ect plus dzeko)i know what will happen.i will dominate the game haveing lots of shots only to end up on the wrong end of a 1-0.this has happend many times and it dosent matter who im playing against beit chelsea or blackpool.the patern is the same.world class strikers put the ball either ten yards over or five yards wide nine times out of ten when i see rooney clean through i know he will put it wide or over or the keeper will just stand and let the ball hit him.its not just rooney its all of them.top class players just cant be this poor so often.like i said when i see this patern i know whats comming and it always does.with the outcome of a game so predictable it spoils what i have always thought is a very good game.

I'm being friendly here, when I say that grammar, punctuation, sentences and paragraphs give people more incentive to want to offer you worthwhile advice. Otherwise you just end up with a thread full of cocky remarks that you are getting. I know they're just as bad, and this forum has an annoying tendency to go down that direction, but a well written and constructive post goes a long way to getting a worthwhile answer.

Have you tried to switch your tactics about and stick with one for a prolonged period? You will unsettle players if you continually ask them to do different things. Of course, even the best players miss chances and this is a well known complaint, but it's more oftren the case that the manager is in the wrong than it is the match engine is in the wrong.

look this is not cm 99/00 where you could rock up with Becks, Keane, Scholes and Blomqvist and annihalate the world. Man U have a worse squad now, and also....yeah it's your tactics. This game is no easy. I just watched Man Utd Vs Arsenal(old trafford), where utd dominated arsenal for 90 minutes, only for rosicky to piledrive a 20 yard strike into the bottom corner.

The funniest thing about these sorts of rants, and it says a lot about humans actually, is that if the AI dominates all game but you get a lucky goal in the last minute, everything is sweet and the game rocks. The other way around though, the game sucks and it's a broken mess

There is no denying that patterns occur in the game. I can tell when the opposition is going to have either a very good chance or more likely score at certain times.

But many people can do this in real life. It's how you react, to change or not and in which way.

Sometimes it doesn't matter because you have seen it coming too late

Archived