Best. Defence. Tactic. EVER! - On FM 11

Okay, so everytime a new FM comes out I like to see how badly I can screw up a team. Most often, I go for Chelsea. So Im doing what I always do, signing som crappy players, playing with screwed up tactics, yelling at my players and selling Drogba for about 5k.

So I have a game against some league 2 team, cant remember the exact name. I was playing with some newly signed players with funny names and they actually managed to score a goal(!). In fear of winning, I went for the formation 0-1-5-5, with no goalkeeper. What happened after? Nothing. Absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. Not one more shot, throw-in, offside, anything.

I tried it out on several other occasions and the same thing happened. The match just goes on with no highlights whatsoever. I think this glitch needs looking into, because I have a hard time not using it. It's way to tempting when you're up just one goal in a big game.

I always get sacked when I get them relegated from Premier so Championship is the furthest. But I got around -300 goal difference and Cech scoring 2 goals, Drogba had an avarage of 1,5 as a keeper. He was a major dissapointment.

Brilliant :D:thup:

haha, this handorff is absolutely brilliant

i genuinely laughed my arse off at the drogba in nets comment :D

Haha thanks.

It's safe to say he wont be making a career as a goalkeeper. If I can recall correctly, I think he scored 3 own goals in a game against Villa. Not that it really mattered, still lost by 15 goals or something, was a good game. Lampard was slightly better, I think he got a 6 one match.. He got kicked from the team.

Archived