Deleted a game by accident

Do you have the rolling auto save feature enabled? If not I would suggest that you enable this as it will allow you to go back to a slightly earlier game if your current save becomes corrupt or you somehow accidently delete your current save. I think this is the nearest feature available to what your asking.

There is a way to recover deleted files, even after emptying the Recycle Bin/Trashcan. There are tons of data-recovery applications that do this.

I had to do this when I deleted a back up of my hard drive about a year ago. I was able to recover almost all of the files, and I had several thousand important documents, files, etc.

Do a search on such applications and I'm sure you'll find free and trial versions that just might be what you need.

Remove your hard drive and take it to your local friendly PC shop and i'm sure they will be able to recover it for you (or know a guy who can)

It's still there on the drive but I doubt you could recover it without specific tools.

I think its much better if you can download a utility that will attempt to recover files. Its definitely going to be cheaper than taking it to a shop who will probably charge quite a bit which I think would make recovering the file not woth bothering about but thats just my opinion.

I may be able to help, are you win7 or vista?

Both of the above allow a certain feature called previous versions,

locate the games folder in my docs\sports interactive and right click on the games folder and select restore previous versions, select timed version as required(before file was deleted of course) then copy that version of the save and paste it back into the currentgames folder (not the prev versions one!)

my location for saved games is C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

Let me know if this works!!

Archived