Player on favoured personnel after 8 matches ?

so i have this player who just played 8 games for my side, and scored 6 goals, 2 assists and 2 MoM, well its good for a younger player, but is it enough for he to be favoured personnel already?

i think its too easy for players to become favoured/icon/legends, as opposed to almost impossible on the last games, i sure dont think this player should be favoured personnel so soon, and just take a look on how many legends i have already

This is him in the favoured personnel list.

acmilanc.th.png

This is his stats and match stats

34christianschrter.th.png

His carrer history

34christianschrter2.th.png

His personal info

34christianschrter3.th.png

also, my backroom staff says hes not good enough for my team:

http://img819.imageshack.us/i/34christianschrter4.png/

http://img833.imageshack.us/i/34christianschrter5.png/

• Administrators

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know. It is an issue we are already aware about and something we are looking into.

Hmm. It can happen quickly if he scores important goals, or against certain teams, or if he's got the right personality, not sure that those apply to him though.

Though maybe the fact that he's been at AC for a while could have something to do with it, as while he's not a youth product of the club, he's been there almost all of it.

Happens all the time.

In my game I'm on the same level as a manager (favoured personel) as a back up striker i took on a free who scored 6 goals in 2 seasons, despite me taking Oxford into Europe and 6th place in the premiership (their highest finish in their history).

so i have this player who just played 8 games for my side, and scored 6 goals, 2 assists and 2 MoM, well its good for a younger player, but is it enough for he to be favoured personnel already?

i think its too easy for players to become favoured/icon/legends, as opposed to almost impossible on the last games, i sure dont think this player should be favoured personnel so soon, and just take a look on how many legends i have already

This is him in the favoured personnel list.

acmilanc.th.png

This is his stats and match stats

34christianschrter.th.png

His carrer history

34christianschrter2.th.png

His personal info

34christianschrter3.th.png

also, my backroom staff says hes not good enough for my team:

http://img819.imageshack.us/i/34christianschrter4.png/

http://img833.imageshack.us/i/34christianschrter5.png/

What skin is that?

Cheers. I noticed you are a legend with your club. At the point of acheiving this status what had you won?

im not sure, ive been at the club since i started the game, so i dont remember when i got legend status, but most of the players have played for the club for 7 or 8 years, except for rotella who is still 21 years old but is probably on legends because hes very good

Well, despite what your backroom staff says, that guy looks awesome for a 20 year old!!

Also, I'm in 2038 and none of my players have become legends. Favored personal ? Yes. Legends no. I, on the other hand have become a legend.

I just check and I have 10 players on the favored personal counting rooney who if I'm not mistaken is already in the list at the start of the game. So, 9 players in this many years it's not much. I actually find it pretty hard for a player to become a favored personal.

And I had some players that deserved the legend status so it's not that...hmm, did you have a patch or something?

oh I thought it was intended, just like he gets in, does brilliantly, and the public instantly takes to him, already they love the guy. That sounds logical enough to me, however of course it should have to be extreme performances and able to lose it as quick as gained.. so.. I guess it is a bit problematic.

Archived