Possible features for future FMs - 'Trophy Room'

Sorry lads if there's another thread on this but one thing that I haven't found being talked about in any thread is an actual option of having a 'trophy room' in the game. One of the main new features that I want to see in FM is the inclusion of a 'trophy room' that displays all the trophies a person wins through their career. My idea is to have some sort of a tab called trophies that leads to a trophy cabinet which displays proper 3d realistic images of the trophies you've won for each year of your career and for each team. For example say I won Serie A with Juventus for 2010/2011 then won it with Fiorentina for 2012/2013 it would be cool to have two Serie A trophies in my cabinet which I can click on to zoom into and display certain information for that year such as Winners, Runner-Ups, Points won, in a list underneath the trophy.

ATM the only feature there is remotely related to this is the Hall of Fame which in my opinion is a load of Sandra's Bullocks. There is no feature where you can go over and be proud of your past achievements as a manager. Another thing this would be a really cool visual way of competing/comparing your achievements with other FM users. Personally not having this sort of option is one of the main reasons I get bored of FM very easily and quickly. In a way I feel like there is no way for me to appreciate my achivements in my career as a manager and just looking at a couple of lines of text in ' history: achievements' underneath your profile is frankly depressing and unfulfilliing as a FM player.

TBH this is what every FM player in the universe would like more than anything else and so lets get SIgames to bump their heads together and sort this out.

On a similar note, I'd like to have Biographies for managers, particularly the human manager, similar to the player biography. ie.

tom_15390 began his management career with Central Coast Mariners in 2009, with a win percentage of 54% in his 214 games. During that time he also won the A League (2010, 2012, 2013) and the Finals Series (2011, 2012, 2013). He also won Manager of the year three times.

In 2013, tom_15390 moved to current club Tottenham Hotspur, and has been in charge for 800 games, winning 63% of them. He has built up a phenomenal record of 29 trophies (trophy list), which has also seen him cement his place at #1 in the Hall of Fame.

During that time, tom_15390 has also managed international sides Belgium, Brazil and Serbia.

On a similar note, I'd like to have Biographies for managers, particularly the human manager, similar to the player biography. ie.

tom_15390 began his management career with Central Coast Mariners in 2009, with a win percentage of 54% in his 214 games. During that time he also won the A League (2010, 2012, 2013) and the Finals Series (2011, 2012, 2013). He also won Manager of the year three times.

In 2013, tom_15390 moved to current club Tottenham Hotspur, and has been in charge for 800 games, winning 63% of them. He has built up a phenomenal record of 29 trophies (trophy list), which has also seen him cement his place at #1 in the Hall of Fame.

During that time, tom_15390 has also managed international sides Belgium, Brazil and Serbia.

Definately. This needs to be in the game.

There are several problems with this:

It would massively up the minimum spec for a pretty small feature.

It would increase the price of the game, as SI do not have the licenses for most trophies.

Or we could have a feature where we set the price of the pies and the half-time cups of tea.

A trophy cabinet is just more unneeded and pointless frippery. Don't need it, don't want it, want FM to play footy and not alot of much else.

Plus, you already have an Achievements screen, do you guys not have any imagination ?????

Having said that, I do like the notion of a manager's biography, if one can be created for players, it can't be impossible, or even difficult to sort it out for all manager's including the human ones.

I agree with this. Great idea :thup:

Archived