Is there something wrong or what?

I'm currently on my FM 2008 Inter Milan save, but there's a problem. I have two players who are "One yellow card away from suspension", but they haven't been booked in 3 matches yet they're still one yellow card away from suspension. Is there something wrong or what?

I'm currently on my FM 2008 Inter Milan save, but there's a problem. I have two players who are "One yellow card away from suspension", but they haven't been booked in 3 matches yet they're still one yellow card away from suspension. Is there something wrong or what?

no they picked up the yellow cards earlier on in the season. which means if the pick up another yellow card they get a ban. it should disappear when they get another yellow card and they have served the ban.

I may be wrong, but I thought it reset every 10 games or something?

i thought it continued and reset in january or march. it used to be march until this season gone when they have just changed it to january because i remember seeing some articles about managers thinking their players were banned because they didnt know the rule had changed from march to january

Archived