What is the point of sending scouts....

To watch major tournaments ? Because everytime I do he just comes back with the same 'big players' eg messi, kaka, ronaldo etc ie all the ones we know are good players.

Surely at tournaments like the World Cup there should be a player that makes a name for himself like El-hadj-diouf did in 2002 etc but that never seems to be the case in FM

To watch major tournaments ? Because everytime I do he just comes back with the same 'big players' eg messi, kaka, ronaldo etc ie all the ones we know are good players.

Surely at tournaments like the World Cup there should be a player that makes a name for himself like El-hadj-diouf did in 2002 etc but that never seems to be the case in FM

i get that as well, if you get them to scout, england (or whatever country your in) you always etc the same reports like you should sign carlos tevez, adebayor etc and im playing as everton i cant afford them, and the fact is i already know wht they are are, i want to be told about up and coming regens or quality player that are hidden away

If you assign the scout manually (instead of following the Backroom Advice) there should be an option to filter the reports to your desire. Filter over 25's, players valued at more than £10m etc. The scout will then look for these kind of players.

Archived