Spain dominating european football?is it just me?

Is it just me or La Liga's teams are dominating the game in FM10???

Last Champions League Finals for me:

RMadrid-Chelsea 1-0

RMadrid-Man City 1-0

Atletico Madrid-RMadrid 2-1

RMadrid-Roma 3-1

RMadrid-Barcelona 2-0

Barcelona-RMadrid 2-1

In the current season,all 4 big Spain teams already qualified to the quarterfinals.

Pellegrini is still RMadrid's manager,he must be a legend by now :D

I swear this is getting annoying and it is pretty unrealistic,although i can see why this is happening considering how FM works.

This is not happened for me. I just beat Lyon in the Final with Juventus and before that it was actually the two Manchester clubs that were dominating as they shared the previous 4 with Juventus again before I managed them and Lyon again getting to 2 of those finals.

may not be so in this case but many of these 'X is dominating Y' comes from the leagues you have selected. I dont know how true it is in this version of the game (they seem to make it better each year) but especially in older version of the game if you had just the premier league selected then after a few years english clubs won the european cup every year because those clubs were being better 'modeled' than the other clubs.

Is it just me or La Liga's teams are dominating the game in FM10???

Last Champions League Finals for me:

RMadrid-Chelsea 1-0

RMadrid-Man City 1-0

Atletico Madrid-RMadrid 2-1

RMadrid-Roma 3-1

RMadrid-Barcelona 2-0

Barcelona-RMadrid 2-1

In the current season,all 4 big Spain teams already qualified to the quarterfinals.

Pellegrini is still RMadrid's manager,he must be a legend by now :D

I swear this is getting annoying and it is pretty unrealistic,although i can see why this is happening considering how FM works.

haha this has happened on mine too, but i thought it was kind of cool though.. Madrid have won every La Liga for the last 9 years, and been in every CL final where they have won 6 of them.. Pellegrini has indeed become a club legend, along with Higuain and Ronaldo

ive made it my aim to one day become Barca manager (currently in my first season at Inter after spells with Juve, Palermo, Leverkusen and Liverpool) and knock madrid off their f'n perch :)

If you are managing an English team then it's not just you, it's also your fault.

What do you mean?

I am managing Inter and i have selected leagues from:Italy(top2),Eng(top2),Spain(top2),Germany(top2),Portugal,Scotland,France,Netherlands,Russia,Brazil and Argentina.

Archived