there is no excellent coaches :(

i am in 2018-2019 season. i loaded 3 leagues Spain England and Turkey with low database.

i could never find who has ability to teach with 5 star in training. just my fitness coach can do this. there is no coaches in the world who has high rating of Determination,Discipline and Motivation. there are some scouts who has them but no coaches.

i am curious about that if would played with large database does this stuation change?

I have only seen a 5 star coach once or twice in my FM10 career (spanning 40 years!). There are quite a number of 4.5 star coaches if you take the time to look. Remember they don't need to have DDM all over a certain figure (e.g. 15), but they need to add up to a certain number (depending on their other coaching attributes). So for example you might find a coach with 20 for Determination and Discipline but only 6 for Motivation. He is better than a 15/15/15 guy (all other things being equal).

What a showstopper :thdn:

Unless you assume it is on purpose? If you think of 5 star coaches as the pinnacle of coaching excellence, then there should only be a handful of them at best.

Although I do think the long term decrease from a handful to none is a problem, it does mean everyone is on the same level playing field.

Apart from that, the star rating don't have any effect on the quality of training anyway so who cares?

IIRC All they do is determine how mayn players a coach can handle in his schedule while remaining on light workload.

Apart from that, the star rating don't have any effect on the quality of training anyway so who cares?

IIRC All they do is determine how mayn players a coach can handle in his schedule while remaining on light workload.

Pretty sure since 9.3 when the coach ratings changed to include Determination, Discipline and Motivation that they now represent how good the coach is at training rather than his workload.

Pretty sure since 9.3 when the coach ratings changed to include Determination, Discipline and Motivation that they now represent how good the coach is at training rather than his workload.

I would appreciate that as otherwise those ratings are useless.

Archived