The new Kaka

Hi! I am considering buying this regen as he is dubbed the new Kaka and has good finishing and passing attributes despite the fact that he is only 19 this year . However, my 20/20 scout doesn't think he is good enough for my squad . Can you guys help me see whether this regen is actually good and has the potential to be the next Kaka ? Thanks.

Regen's attributes: http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/montana2222/Heurelho.png

Regen's profile: http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/montana2222/Heurelho-3.png

Regen's scout report : http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/montana2222/Heurelho-1.png

He looks like a good player.

The dubbing as the new Kaka is pretty irrelevant. It means they are similar in height, position and nationality. It often doesn't mean anything for the player's ability. Use the scout report.

What club are you? That can affect star ratings.

his composure and off the ball are too low to be effective in front of goal, he also has low determination, at least he has good passing and creativity, but i think i still wouldnt buy him, it still depends if youre gonna use him as an AMC or CM...

He looks like a good player.

The dubbing as the new Kaka is pretty irrelevant. It means they are similar in height, position and nationality. It often doesn't mean anything for the player's ability. Use the scout report.

What club are you? That can affect star ratings.

I am managing Newcastle United and have just completed my 13th season. I have won everything with them and my club is currently ranked 2nd in Europe .

I am managing Newcastle United and have just completed my 13th season. I have won everything with them and my club is currently ranked 2nd in Europe .

I think, therefore, that said player will be a good player, but probably not as good as the original Kaka.

Id say the other way round....id play him as an advanced playmaker at cm to make use of his good passing, tackling, work rate and creativity. his anticipation and finishing also means he'll be great at arriving in the box. his determination will improve with some good mentoring, and off the ball will increase over time

Montana222 i would maybe have bought him before he went to cruzeiro, but from screen shots im assuming he has just signed for them and you would now have to pay well over the odds to get him so i would say its a no no from me.

He'd be good if he was stood still but would turn into a foul magnet.

He's not bad but I do suggest turning him into an attacking midfielder instead as things like his positioning, concentration and strength aren't that great.

Archived