The Beautifull Game - SUPER TACTIC

This tactic will win you everything and win you it in style! Has to be the greatest tactic iv ever made since starting my long football manager love affair (started playing cm 00/01).

Its a simple 4-1-2-2-1 with a dmc, 2 cm's, 2 wingers and a lone striker. What makes it so perfect is that you dont have to change it in any way during the match. It works START TO FINISH! Of course in those nail biting last 10 mins of the derby its always useful using common sense and time wasting a little bit ;)

Its been made with the elite teams in mind however im trying it out with WBA 1st season in a new game and its going quite well (8 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat).

What makes it so great and universal for any opposition is the fact it works on 2 fronts -

1. Slow creative short passing to open up the lesser/defense minded team

2. Soak up the play, counter attacking, super scoring, beautifull Wham Bam

Thank You Mam football against the BARCA'S of this world.

To make sure it works to its full abilities have a solid back 4 and rapid top 3. This way the counter attacking style becomes very profitable!

Run down of what players to play where -

Gk - High Concentration with Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones all high does the trick

DR/DL - Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Decisions, Concentration and Stamina is important

DC (on the right) - Tackling, Heading, Concentration, Marking, First touch (10 upwards), Positioning and Passing (12 Up)

DC (left) - The usual tall brickshit house (needs to be good heding and jumping)

DMC - The usual balanced clever all round player

MC (right) - Your less physical midfielder (reason being the over one covers alot of ground) doesnt matter if he is the more creative it still works!

MC (left) - Dribbling (14 up), Physical stats must be great or he will die after 60mins, Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Decisions

Wings - Dribbling, Pace, Acceleration all high. Two footed works great but not essential. Play them on opposite flank as the cut in lots.

ST - Fast Fast Fast, Finish Finish Finish! Make sure he can play a pass and stay on side too!

All players have to be great for it to work perfectly. Good passers make a good team!

So far i have won -

• 3 Consecutive La Liga Titles with Valencia
  • Got to 4 Consecutive European Finals (2 Champs, 2 Europa) winning 1 of each - Got screwed with injuries in the others
  • 2 Run-Away Premiership Crowns with Arsenal (Most recent UNDEFEATED!)
  • FA Cup winner
  • World Cup with Brazil (scored 20, conceded 1)
  • And the usual charity shields, euro super cups etc

My prem win with Arsenal saw me score 104 and concede 30 (15 of which came in the first 10 games as the team gelled together)

To sum up its AWESOME. I hope people enjoy it as much as i have and still am :)

Oh and it doesnt use the corner cheat!

Filefront upload also

http://www.filefront.com/16179711/arsenal%20%28Arsenal%2C%20Sep%202016%29.tac

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXVKHXJ0

formation.png

best season with Valencia

bestval.png

New more defensive version for tight situations late on

http://www.filefront.com/17173395/Unite (Stoke, Nov 2012).tac

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If what you say is true, then scoring that amount of goals without the corner-bug is impressive!

Steve

Just looking back through my save game and one season with Valencia i scored 108 and conceded 24! David Villa was the man :D

I will give it a qiuck go also, but I see you have 'Playmaker' ticked, unfortunately i'm playing as a lower league team, and really don't have a suitable playmaker, so will try it without using one. Hope it is not vital that I use one.

Steve

I will give it a qiuck go also, but I see you have 'Playmaker' ticked, unfortunately i'm playing as a lower league team, and really don't have a suitable playmaker, so will try it without using one. Hope it is not vital that I use one.

Steve

Dont see it working well in lower leagues. Its based on players being tacticaly and mentally solid with good physical stats to boot. Try it though and let me know, might see how the mighty montrose do with it myself

tav can you put some SS. league table,payer stats...

tried it quickly with montrose (bottom 3rd div scotland IRL)

montrose.png

here is my current save league table with Arsenal

currenttable.png

david villa's best league total

villa.png

balotelli last season

ballo.png

firstv.jpg

secondi.jpg

well, first game, easy game.

LOTS and LOTS of corner's and crosses, i've never seen something like this before (this lots of crosses).

my goals were: one by aguero in a run through the defence, the other 2 ones were by long shots, from moutinho and gourcuff.

i will have now the most difficult game in the season till now, play inter for UCL.

@edit

third.jpg

they had 2 ccc, one their goal, where gomes failed :/ and the second after a corner.

what i can say till now is that the defence is very strong, the attack isn't ALL this but it's nice too. (im playing Aguero and Kranjcar or Gourcuff as Wingers, so, i think that's why my attack isn't being this good.)

Sounds good. :thup:

You say this tactic will win you everything with Top teams, so i'm guessing you won the FA Cup/League Cup & maybe the Champions League with Arsenal aswell? Cheers.

Played one full season with Arsenal where i won the league. Used all my promising young players in FA and league cup so didnt win but got to semi's (doing it the arsene way!). Knocked out of champs league in semi's too. My team made the chances and plenty of them but failed to score in the away leg where Juv scored 2 amazing goals. Cant beat a 40 yard freekick from Verratti, the boy is awesome although a *****!

Terrible tactic.

1 game and i got hammered agaist the bottom of the league 2-0

HAHA thats quite funny. What happened? Iv got 7 seasons of proof it works over 3 differnent leagues so dunno whats the problem. You a good team?

everyone should know by now, a tactic need like @ least 5 to 6 game before your team get bond with it.....

Yeah totally agree. Have you tried the tactic yet? Not heard much feedback from people

tav the playmaker is the MCR or MCL? thanks. in wingers a change the cut inside to move to channels i thinks works better

Iv got the wingers avg 15-20 goals a season with same amount of assists. If it works though then yeah il try it in an easy game to test :thup:

tav the playmaker is the MCR or MCL? thanks. in wingers a change the cut inside to move to channels i thinks works better

Wherever he is playing. I had Silva for Valencia playing the MCL role as he could dribble and cover ground well and he done amazing! Now with Arsenal iv got Fabregas playing in MCR as playmaker and doing same great job

some players instrucions are quitte similar with the tactics of mr.hough...

What? This tactic is completely different from his. Wouldnt just change a couple of things on some else's work and call it my own. Not like that

What? This tactic is completely different from his. Wouldnt just change a couple of things on some else's work and call it my own. Not like that

I am not saying that. calm. it excuses if I offended you. i hardly said what I saw...

Hey, using this with Wrexham.

I started unemployed then got the job around Xmas time and had a tough time keeping them midtable last season. Anyway brought in lots of new players this summer and giving this tactic a go.

Here's my result's so far;

53571585.jpg

51586793.jpg

Went 7 games without letting in a goal and made a new Wrexham record. :D

1 point clear of Rushden at the top, who i beat 3-0 and they had won every game before that.

With the 3-3 draw i had 10 men and we went 3-2 up but let in a goal in stoppage time, & the Eastbourne 0-0 game at home we never looked like scoring, we had lots of shots but only managed 1 on target the entire 90 minutes.

This really is a total counter attack formation, just lets the opposition attack then launche's a lighting quick counter attack.

I'd say you probably need a half decent Keeper with this tactic which i do have, well a good Keeper for the Conference standards.

Good tactic. :thup:

What player you choose to your playmaker????

Either center midfielder doesnt matter. Just make sure the more athletic better dribbler is on the left. Iv used each position as the playmaker and they both worked amazingly :thup:

Here is Fabregas stats last season playing the playmaker role in MCR

fab.png

And this is Silva's best season under me as Valencia. He was playmaker in the MCL position

silva.png

Both players done the job it just depends on what kind of playmaker you have in your team. Either the Xabi Alonso type where he wont run much with the ball but will sit back make killer passes and control tempo or the Ronaldinho type where he takes on people and sets things up that way.

Could Bebatov perform the ST role okay? If I wanted Rooney on the left?

Yeah should work as i played Zigic there and he scored a lot of headers but wasnt as effectice in the tough games where i needed to conter. Berbatov is quite fast though yeah? Ever thought of making him a MC? Seems thats where he wants to play IRL :D

so i should use e left footed winger on the right side? and btw i won over barca just now 4-0, with this tactic.. iam using man city..

I have played nearly 8 seasons now with this tactic and i still dont know :D I prefer to put them on the opposite wings but when i cant due to rotation or injury they play just as well. I would play a messi left foot type on the right every time though

so i should use e left footed winger on the right side? and btw i won over barca just now 4-0, with this tactic.. iam using man city..

Beaten Barca 4-0 is awesome, there still a major major force in my game 9 seasons on. Had some amazing battles with them :)

Beaten Barca 4-0 is awesome, there still a major major force in my game 9 seasons on. Had some amazing battles with them :)

thats amazing, i like the way my team plays football with this tactic to..

just a question, in my starting eleven i have gourcuff as mcl and playmaker and mcr is hamsik is that a good combination?

and in my second eleven i have diego buonette as mcl playmaker and stephen ireland as mcr..

thats amazing, i like the way my team plays football with this tactic to..

just a question, in my starting eleven i have gourcuff as mcl and playmaker and mcr is hamsik is that a good combination?

and in my second eleven i have diego buonette as mcl playmaker and stephen ireland as mcr..

Yeah i cant think much better than that especially after a few seasons those boys only get better and better. Who is your main man up top?

i have tevez as first striker and robinho as second striker.. what strikers do you think i should have?

Buy Villa if you can he is the best striker iv ever had. 40+ for the few season i was there

Gonna give this a blast with a new man utd save, im thinking of playing anderson and carrick in the middle and rooney on the left. Probably goin to sell Berba as from the look of the way your tactic plays he's too slow. Thinking of gettin Walcott for the right and either Villa or Aguero for ST. Once Rafael and Fabio have developed do you think they'll be good enough defensively for this tactic?

P.S. Thanks for creating the tactic and hopefully i'll have sucess with it as i like the style of play you've gone for.

Archived