attributes v team talks

wow this has got to be a candidate for worst thread of the year i was expecting a intellectual comparison to comebacks and big differnence in class to go along with it! ah well closed and deleted please?

I actually think the OP is quite interesting and maybe shows that maybe to a degree we or me certainly maybe overated attributes. I mean based on those attirbute differences I would have thought you would have hammered them! I mean a top European team on paper would have less of an advantage against any non league team, based on attributes alone in comparison to your example. Very interesting. :eek:

wow this has got to be a candidate for worst thread of the year i was expecting a intellectual comparison to comebacks and big differnence in class to go along with it! ah well closed and deleted please?

I can see how intellectual you are. I like how you can spell difference :thup:

I can see how intellectual you are. I like how you can spell difference :thup:

Pooooooo! :p

I think 'Team Talks' are currently too significant. Not by much, but by a little. From my experience playing so far.

It shouldnt matter really though should it? That's like my sunday league team beating Barcelona because Pep got his tactics wrong. Just isnt going to happen is it?

Of course it matters! The team with all top attributes could be playing 5 wide on each side and no-one in the middle for all I know, so they will lose no matter what players they have.

Andrew J F, did you do this for just one game or over a period of time? I'd be interested to know what other results you got. And to clear up the tactics debate, what formation are you using for your plymouth team?

Why always smart arse replies? Hope mod clears this up.

Yeah that is crazy! If Barcelona played five players on each wing they would still win. The players won't stick to the wing when a player is running through the middle.

On that basis football wouldn't exist as it is!! Players can move about lol. They're just predominantly in a certain position.

Definately something to test!!

Also yes I agree that team talks have a little too much influence on the game. They're also flawed but that's another point altogether.

Archived