Great Scrapbook Idea

Hi,

I save all my news items that are important such as match reviews as notes as a kind of record of my fm career but I wish there was a way to make it into a scrapbook and this should be included in fm11. Does anyone have an opinion on this or and idea to add to it??

Thanks

Hmmmm, could you expand on your idea at all? You say you save all important items - so what would a scrapbook add to the idea? Fwiw, it doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Hmmmm, could you expand on your idea at all? You say you save all important items - so what would a scrapbook add to the idea? Fwiw, it doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Well the news items I have saved as notes are very hard to look at, at the end of a long fm career. This is why a scrapbook of all these news items would come in handy.

Could also be configurable like the subscriptions; so you don't have to remember to save each one (though you could save a specific item if you wanted to), but be able to set it to save all report items on all rivals matches, cup finals, all player and manager awards, major transfers, etc.

Press "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Paste the images into Word

Then put in whatever title you want.

for added scrapbooktivity, you can select the image you place in word, and then right click and choose text frame option, and it makes it easier to move the images around.

Then make a scrap book that you can enjoy forever and ever and ever.

Press "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Paste the images into Word

Then put in whatever title you want.

for added scrapbooktivity, you can select the image you place in word, and then right click and choose text frame option, and it makes it easier to move the images around.

Then make a scrap book that you can enjoy forever and ever and ever.

That would take forever, i am in the year 2018

my desktop image is a print screen of a regen I 'groomed' into a world class player. he scored 54 goals in one season and broke every record there was to bee broken in that season.

Archived