FM10.3 New feature i've just noticed

Hi all,

Just noticed on my clause screen to sell my 10% of future fee etc back to the club a plyaer has moved too. I havent even noticed this before but has dragged my finances up due to this.

Since when was this implemented. I never even went to this screen since fm07?

Has anyone else not noticed this?

If not here is how to get to it.

Go to transfer centre look up clauses and theres a highlight box on some of your players clauses with a box to sell clause and a figure the club have negioated with.

This has improved my finances by almost £6m

Yeah good spot - it has been there since FM2010 10.1 patch at least - I always go into my transfer screen and clauses and I often settle on a deal like you have. I also look at the future payments for players that I have bought and sold just to see my future income. Good spot.

yes i totally didnt notice it. It was just as fleetwood town - as i was progressing into prem i had a chairman sell a lot of players over my head but with future clauses. Didnt receive any money so wondered what was going on then i noticed it. Really good feature and i wish i spotted this when i first started a season because i sold a couple of players and maybe could have got some finances sorted.

Great find, didn't know about this. Works the other way around as well, as you can buy out some of the clauses. For instance i owe Newcastle about 100k for the next 30 league apps for a regen i bought, but has the option to buy out the clause for about 2million. Seems like a good deal, as he's just about to break into the first team.

Great find, didn't know about this. Works the other way around as well, as you can buy out some of the clauses. For instance i owe Newcastle about 100k for the next 30 league apps for a regen i bought, but has the option to buy out the clause for about 2million. Seems like a good deal, as he's just about to break into the first team.

Would be great if you played him for 29 games and then did this!

i made it in 2014 thanks to a good board when in championship backed with funding (not a sugardaddy). bought some good players in now as well and made a killing. have 4 wonderkids in my squad (2 english and 2 brazillians)

Would be nice if in future you could also pay monthly installments owed to a club in bigger chunks when you have the spare transfer kitty laying around. It's better looking at your finances when you aren't spending money on paying for a transfer every month and sometimes you just can't wait and have to sign a particular player at a particular time. No discount would need to be involved unless the club owed the money are in heavy debt or something like that perhaps.

Archived