Will he or won't he?

Playing fm09 as panathinaikos, Leo(cb) performing like a god. He is valued at 6mil and every top club is interested in signing him, with all the transfer speculation it has unsettled him, i set an asking price of 55mil so they would leave him alone. Do you think a team will make an offer?

How long has he got left on his contract?

Setting a high asking price should put them off, but it might also tempt one of them to put a big bid in (maybe £15m?), which your chairman might accept. It might be best to cash in while you can to avoid risking losing him for nothing.

yes but i hope you all know that the value of a player that is written there has nothing to do with reality right? At least most of the times! That value has to do with the money he got in order to move teams and other irrelevant with his abilities stats!

yes but i hope you all know that the value of a player that is written there has nothing to do with reality right? At least most of the times! That value has to do with the money he got in order to move teams and other irrelevant with his abilities stats!

He has 4 yrs left...but i just dont want 2 loose him, unless its for big money. But then again not alot of top players wanna play for my team

Is he ambitious? I've had a torrid time with ambitious players wanting to leave the club for bigger and better things (trophies). I reject all offers made for him but it seems to just make the situation worse and he starts playing badly.

Does he want to leave or is it just other clubs showing interest? Sometimes you can go to the "interact with player" screen and resolve the issue. I usually pick "you understand his concerns and want him to stay at X and help the team meet his expectations (trophies).

If u don't want him to leave set his priceto 0 then clubs will make really low bids then u can reject them all, this should prevent ur chairman from accepting a good bid over your head

I've actually never thought of that, haha.

But then that might also open you up to being hurt by the player being unhappy that you rejected the bid(s) won't it?

I know in earlier versions, players could get unhappy if you set their asking price too high as well. Not seen it here as of yet though.

I've actually never thought of that, haha.

But then that might also open you up to being hurt by the player being unhappy that you rejected the bid(s) won't it?

I know in earlier versions, players could get unhappy if you set their asking price too high as well. Not seen it here as of yet though.

He said he wants to move to a bigger club because he has done everything he can there

Archived