Should I sell Nani?

I just started a new game as Man Utd and I noticed that both barcelona and real madrid are both interested in signing nani. From my experience when these two start fighting over players price generally get high rather quickly. So if I get a bid around 14-15 mill should I sell him?

Im thinking of getting ribery or silva

That was an unnecessary comment thebluesigns. This is what the forums are for - discussion.

Nani can play a big part in the first season for united. He is very able to cut inside and score some scorchers. Maybe keep him for a season and then sell him. Ashley young is a very good replacement for him. Or Modric. I find these two players will fit in quicker with your team as they already play in the Premier League.

"Hmmm, let's have a think.

It's your save. It doesn't impact on anyone else. Nobody else knows who else around is available for precisely how much. Nobody else will care whether you sell or not.

Do you ask passing strangers if you should cross the road or not? Or perhaps ask shop assistants what you should have for tea?"

You annoy me quite abit "thebluesigns" all you do is give negative opnions the guy was just asking for some help on making a decision so get the hell out if your not gonna help and to OP i would say keep unless you get 35M for him :)

Right, fair point and criticism accepted. But I'm failing to see what the point of the original thread is - "Should I or shouldn't I?". Surely the whole point in playing the game is making decisions for yourself. Every game is unique and different, so none of the advice being supposedly offered is being done so with any certainty.

A boring place? If people want to fill the forums up with things like this, feel free.

Well to be honest we all know nani is a good player regardless what save so to be honest we all have a pretty good idea how much he should sell for and how good he would be roughley playing so don't come into discussions and say your little snidey comments to people who are looking for help/opinion's

Archived