An oversized black ball for snowy matches

Season just finished saw me play my first ever game in snow, it was actually snowing during the game itself, big white blobs slowly falling all over the place.

Tbh it made seeing a little orange speck (the ball) quite difficult, how about making the ball black and artificially bigger for such games, it would be much easier on the eyes, and stand out more too.

I also find it very difficult to see the ball when snowing.

Me too, but i'm not sure oversizing the ball or making it black would help. The way I see it is that it isn't so much the ball is the problem, it's more a fact that the snow effect is pretty poor which can lead to confusion when locating the ball around the pitch. If the snow was to settle, as it would if it was snowing that heavy in real life, then the ball may be easier to see.

Me too, but i'm not sure oversizing the ball or making it black would help. The way I see it is that it isn't so much the ball is the problem, it's more a fact that the snow effect is pretty poor which can lead to confusion when locating the ball around the pitch. If the snow was to settle, as it would if it was snowing that heavy in real life, then the ball may be easier to see.

Exactly. That's what I think too.

Between the pitch remaining green, not turning white, and the big snowchunks falling, it's very hard to follow the orange ball around.

Season just finished saw me play my first ever game in snow, it was actually snowing during the game itself, big white blobs slowly falling all over the place.

Tbh it made seeing a little orange speck (the ball) quite difficult, how about making the ball black and artificially bigger for such games, it would be much easier on the eyes, and stand out more too.

It's realistic then. It's not easy seeing through snow. I know, I've tried skiing in a blizzard before and ended up waist deep in a half pipe.

Archived